Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the minimum requirements today to succeed at Japanmaxxing?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★
I heard that Japanmaxxing is no longer a viable choice—or that it’s slowly fading.

Well, I’m wondering, what should you have as a man to find a Japanese girlfriend/wife? Is it only possible if you’re white/white-passing and at least a 6/10, or a 5/10? Do you also need to be somewhat tall, like 5’11” at least? What if you’re ethnic—black, Latino, etc. Is it unlikely to work for you?

dont think japan allows foreign immagration

dont think japan allows foreign immagration
they have always been this way, thats why crime rates are low because there is barely any niggers there

I heard that Japanmaxxing is no longer a viable choice—or that it’s slowly fading.

Well, I’m wondering, what should you have as a man to find a Japanese girlfriend/wife? Is it only possible if you’re white/white-passing and at least a 6/10, or a 5/10? Do you also need to be somewhat tall, like 5’11” at least? What if you’re ethnic—black, Latino, etc. Is it unlikely to work for you?
Fucking hate all chink and chink culture like anime it is faggotry all their men are femboys and twinkmaxxed

They are imaginary options, no one would go all the way to Japan just to get a girlfriend. Not a single person in the world, it's not that it's viable or not, no one will.