Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the main differences between this site and Looksmaxx?

Toro

Toro

Greycel
Hello everyone. I've noticed some similarities between the two sites and their culture. My question is, is Looksmax an Incel sister site to this one? Are they run by the same people?
Apologies if this would belong better on the 'Meta' discussion area, this thread would be good for general discussion on Looksmaxx too I presume.

In looksmaxx many gays, and here not so many gays

i dont know bro. Never been on it.

Looksmax is for chad worship.

We don't have as many bragging chadlites on here, and this forum is much more friendly imo.

Hello everyone. I've noticed some similarities between the two sites and their culture. My question is, is Looksmax an Incel sister site to this one? Are they run by the same people?
Apologies if this would belong better on the 'Meta' discussion area, this thread would be good for general discussion on Looksmaxx too I presume.
Ok GrAYcel

Too many gays and normies there

In a nutshell?
-we don't worship chads and staceys
-this place isn't filled with humblebragging chads and normies (still kinda is but those are outliers)
There you have it

I don't post there.

Looksmax has bragging chadlites and a couple chads. It is moslty incel/low tier normie, which is basically just incel in 2020. I just get mogged to badly on looksmax so I don’t post there anymore