Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the bluepillers thinking?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I always wonder what the bluepillers under every thread are thinking, are we all just monkeys who exist for their entertainment?

Morbid curiosity, hate-reading...

Tell me your secrets, I see you
Ufogiljfkd

They thinking bout sucking @parzurnacs big fat cock :foidSoy:

Who gives a fuck what they think. 62% of men under 30 aren’t in a relationship, meaning 62% of all men are incels. They should be thinking that we’re a majority of the population.

Who gives a fuck what they think. 62% of men under 30 aren’t in a relationship, meaning 62% of all men are incels. They should be thinking that we’re a majority of the population.

Just because someone's not in a relationship, doesn't mean they've never been in a relationship. 62% of men under 30 are not incels; many of them are failed normies who are in an extended dry spell.

Simple, they don't think at all.

They may have thoughts, but that is not thinking: Bluepillers simply exist and follow whatever Globohomo tells them.

Bluepillers are mere Goy-cattle, simple as that.

Just because someone's not in a relationship, doesn't mean they've never been in a relationship. 62% of men under 30 are not incels; many of them are failed normies who are in an extended dry spell.
The study said that those men wanted to date but couldn’t. Isn’t that what being an incel is?

The study said that those men wanted to date but couldn’t. Isn’t that what being an incel is?
I wanna see the study.

I have a hard time believing 62% of men are incel, even in this day and age. It takes only 38% of a population to begin a revolution; if almost double that population of men are incel, why is nobody saying or doing anything, outside of recluse internet spheres?

How normies exit their teens being incels and not questioning anything.... insane :feelssus:

Funny thing about that is they will say the reason we aren't in a relationship is because we don't try or are too shy

Funny thing about that is they will say the reason we aren't in a relationship is because we don't try or are too shy
They’re out of touch with reality, especially women since they’re just used to relationships falling into their lap.

The guys are just in denial.

They’re out of touch with reality, especially women since they’re just used to relationships falling into their lap.

The guys are just in denial.
Yep the simps are in denial

“Not in a relationship” doesn’t mean incel jfl

“Not in a relationship” doesn’t mean incel jfl
Incel means “involuntarily celibate”. The study I saw showed that 62% of men wanted to date, but couldn’t. I should have prefaced that in my original comment.

Incel means “involuntarily celibate”. The study I saw showed that 62% of men wanted to date, but couldn’t. I should have prefaced that in my original comment.
Oh right, that makes more sense

I was just thinking of the chads and sluts who say they’re single or “not in a relationship” but have 5 fuckbuddies

I was just thinking of the chads and sluts who say they’re single or “not in a relationship” but have 5 fuckbuddies
I get it. The way I worded my original comment I can see how you came to that conclusion.