Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what are the best personality traits to adopt for college as an autist unattractive incel?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i'm starting college in 2 weeks for the 3rd time (i've switched courses twice now for those who don't know). i plan to be as inconspicuous as possible because i don't want to attract attention from others as I think it will serve me better in the long run. previously, i would always raise my hand to answer questions in class to progress the class forward as most teachers always makes VERY frequent and UNNECESARILY LONG pauses to encourage students to answer from the class but NO ONE ever answers. i found it particularly annoying so i would just answer the questions myself but i think conformity is much better as people generally dislike the smart know-it-all kids who tend to be arrogant too, which i definitely don't want to associate myself as despite not being one.

i will also plan to pretend i'm religious if people ever ask so others will perceive me as virtuous since the most virtuous people i've ever known in my life have strong religious beliefs as they've always acted morally, which is what i intend to do.

as an autist, i tend to blatantly state my unfiltered opinions about a matter regardless of how people might react emotionally and i've rarely ever lied when expressing myself, always being as authentic as possible. i used to believe that people would understand my reasons for saying the things i say because they're logical & true, but i've learned that the majority of people function on emotion rather than logic.

so besides not sticking out and increasing my perceived virtue, what else can i do to fit in and mask myself as a normal person in college? i think i still struggle with tone inflection & accenting words when i speak because i've been speaking monotone my whole life and my facial expressions are also lacking, i've always tried my best to improve these two areas by looking at the mirror and practicing but it's kinda futile lol.

i think i will be spending most of my time in the library between classes, eating alone, then going home for 5 days of the week. i don't think it will be a bad life since my classes aren't long. i've also done group assignments before and they've seemed to work out fine as i had cooperative team members.

do you have any advice for how i should conduct myself in college?

Last edited:
i will also plan to pretend i'm religious if people ever ask so others will perceive me as virtuous since the most virtuous people i've ever known in my life have strong religious beliefs as they've always acted morally, which is what i intend to do.
You wont appear virtuous in college of all places by being religious, quite the opposite really

You wont appear virtuous in college of all places by being religious, quite the opposite really
really? i dont intend to make religion my personality, but when asked in the past i would always state that i was an atheist and i think because many people are religious, they might view me under a different light.

maybe another way to put it is that i will try to act as bluepilled as possible, since it is often the case that bluepillers live carefree and ignorant whereas blackpillers live by the harsh uncomfortable truths that many are aware of but would not openly confront

how would that have the opposite effect of appearing virtuous?

Become an alcoholic

carry a waifu body pillow around, very inconspicuous

really? i dont intend to make religion my personality, but when asked in the past i would always state that i was an atheist and i think because many people are religious, they might view me under a different light.
Most people in college are typically atheist, you can still take the virtues from religion but don't go around parading it or others will see it as weird (in college). It also depends on where you live.
maybe another way to put it is that i will try to act as bluepilled as possible, since it is often the case that bluepillers live carefree and ignorant whereas blackpillers live by the harsh uncomfortable truths that many are aware of but would not openly confront
Good idea, keep opsec
how would that have the opposite effect of appearing virtuous?
I never said that, I just said that people in tertiary education are typically more liberal and atheist so they'd probably see religion as not aligning with their virtues.
Become an alcoholic

i found it particularly annoying so i would just answer the questions myself
Relatable. I used to do that in secondary school as well.
i plan to be as inconspicuous as possible because i don't want to attract attention from others
Have you considered self-studymaxxing? (if this is an option) It's what I did throughout university. While it's of course impossible to avoid going to college entirely, I avoided going as much as possible (tho I mainly did it because I generally prefer self-study to live lectures and because it saved me a lot of travel time).

Talk to as many individuals as you can while projecting confidence. There is no requirement for lengthy chats. Any topic can be the subject of a simple question and response. Keep your cool and just try to be neutral.

facial expressions are also lacking
This is beyond brutal, also the case for me. I make a joke to a classmate and he stares at me thinking Im serious. It fucking sucks being non-NT

learn how to tie knots

just act a little fruity and be extroverted. this might attract foids to you.

Be cool and try to find a Clique FAST . If people notice you häng around alone Most of the time while your in hivemind hell ( school ) you will get eventually Picked on.

Lean in to your autism and exaggerate it. Unis are woke shitholes, so you won't get snubbed if people see that you're autistic. In fact people are likely to be tolerant and understanding and continue conversing with you, even if every bone in their body wants to GTFOT.