Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some part time jobs that don’t require you to interact with people

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
It’s exhausting putting up a fake front of being happy or whatever and smiling. I started working yesterday and fucking hate doing it more that the job itself. This summer I’m gonna get a job so I can make some more extra money. It’s not that I NEED it since my parents still help me with house and food. But don’t wanna leech off em. So I was wondering what kind of jobs I could do as a 18/19 yo non NT incel that avoids talking to people.

Shit gonna be honest bro there’s very little

Shit gonna be honest bro there’s very little
Brootal. I’m fine with interacting with people but putting up a fake front of being happy, I hate it. It’s so exhausting. I could run 10k more easily than fake being happy in small talk. And I’m not exaggerating cause back in spring 2022 I was running 6 miles a day lol.

security night watch slave, factory slave, graphic designer slave(very competitive), dog walker, mystery shopper(very hard to get job, most listings scam), cart pusher slave

Brootal. I’m fine with interacting with people but putting up a fake front of being happy, I hate it. It’s so exhausting. I could run 10k more easily than fake being happy in small talk. And I’m not exaggerating cause back in spring 2022 I was running 6 miles a day lol.
I was a wagie for the last 2 summers and did a job where I had some gook belittle me and insult me. He was a fratboy chadlite low inhib gook who picked on me probably for being quiet and introverted. Although I had some frens and was chill with most of the people there. I was very quiet and barely talked I barely talked to any foids.

It’s exhausting putting up a fake front of being happy or whatever and smiling. I started working yesterday and fucking hate doing it more that the job itself. This summer I’m gonna get a job so I can make some more extra money. It’s not that I NEED it since my parents still help me with house and food. But don’t wanna leech off em. So I was wondering what kind of jobs I could do as a 18/19 yo non NT incel that avoids talking to people.
part time night shift jobs have little interaction
Grocery store
janitorial
Sex worker
Gas station attendant
security guard, though I doubt you’ll find part time positions

or
Delivery driver

Any jobs that have remote locations

security night watch slave, factory slave, graphic designer slave(very competitive), dog walker, mystery shopper(very hard to get job, most listings scam), cart pusher slave
What about like warehouses
too risky since tensions increasing in the world
I was a wagie for the last 2 summers and did a job where I had some gook belittle me and insult me. He was a fratboy chadlite low inhib gook who picked on me probably for being quiet and introverted. Although I had some frens and was chill with most of the people there. I was very quiet and barely talked I barely talked to any foids.
most of my coworkers who have been helping me are girls jfl
part time night shift jobs have little interaction
Grocery store
janitorial
Sex worker
Gas station attendant
security guard, though I doubt you’ll find part time positions

or
Delivery driver
lowkey might take a night shift job
Any jobs that have remote locations
I live in a college town so yea not gonna happen unfortunately