Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What are some of the worst names that you've been called by your parents ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've been called useless, garbage, stupid, incapable and retarded. All by my own father when I was at a vulnerable age. He is still referring to me as a garbage sometimes but not as often as he used to.

I've been called useless, garbage, stupid, incapable and retarded. All by my own father when I was at a vulnerable age. He is still referring to me as a garbage sometimes but not as often as he used to.
if there is no inheritance coming from him then beat his ass. An eye for an eye

garbage, stupid, incapable, autistic

my mom said im stupid and retarded
i dont remember my dad talking shit though

my mum called me a 'bastard' and told me to kill myself when I was a teen

they called me a faggot or gay at least 4 times a day since I was old enough to remember because i am not very masculine or confident

they called me a faggot or gay at least 4 times a day since I was old enough to remember because i am not very masculine or confident
Got called only once a faggot

Pretty much any insult you can think of

Sissy, and retarded.