Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Are Some Non Suicide Ways Of Ending It All ?

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
OK, I admit it, I just can't bring myself to self term. I've tried many times to psyche myself into either overdosing or blowing my own head off, but just can't do it. It's a sin AND the chickenshit way out is what I was always raised to believe, and such a belief ingrained into my head makes it impossible for me to follow through.

Still, as I continue to watch all these couples, all these families, all these guys hooking up with women they don't care about, and women's emotional despondence being more common and brutal than ever, I just can't stand continuing to exist. I wanna die now more than ever, but don't want to end my own life. I considered suicide by cop, but if I don't succeed I could end up going to prison as a gimp or vegetable. Also considered provoking local thugs and criminals, but beaners tend to be lousy shots and I put my family and what few friends I still manage to have at risk.

Any other ideas on how to basically encourage or provoke someone else into getting the job done for me ? The quicker and more painless the better. Once again, self termination is just not an option...

Send me ur address and I will end you son

going on a joyride 100miles per hour

every non gun method of suicide is hard and very risky,i've seen people rope on those gore sites and it looks very painful and some regret it minutes before they go unconscious,so I'll probably never do that.I don't plan on dying atleast not now ,at 24 years of age. If things don't work out for me by the time i'm 30 than that option will be much more visible to me.

Personally, I would go on Turo, and rent the sports car of your dreams. Drive around like a manic until you see an overpass or highway interchange to drive off of and die. Another way to go and meet Baraka would be to put a generator in your house, and going to sleep.

Also, suicide by cop is way more effective than you think. Cops mostly shoot to kill so you'll have a high chance of success. Additionally, consider provoking a Mexican Cartel or some Middle Eastern terrorist group. They will not hesitate to kill you.

Last edited:
OK, I admit it, I just can't bring myself to self term. I've tried many times to psyche myself into either overdosing or blowing my own head off, but just can't do it. It's a sin AND the chickenshit way out is what I was always raised to believe, and such a belief ingrained into my head makes it impossible for me to follow through.

Still, as I continue to watch all these couples, all these families, all these guys hooking up with women they don't care about, and women's emotional despondence being more common and brutal than ever, I just can't stand continuing to exist. I wanna die now more than ever, but don't want to end my own life. I considered suicide by cop, but if I don't succeed I could end up going to prison as a gimp or vegetable. Also considered provoking local thugs and criminals, but beaners tend to be lousy shots and I put my family and what few friends I still manage to have at risk.

Any other ideas on how to basically encourage or provoke someone else into getting the job done for me ? The quicker and more painless the better. Once again, self termination is just not an option...
Flaying your body bottom to top

Become a brain-dead vegetable.

Sell a kidney.
Buy a gun.
Go ER on your local (((pedos))) and drug dealers.

wait for euthanasia pods to become legal

You can become a skinwalker

Carbon monoxide poisoning. Apparently many people in Hong Kong used that a while ago. Close yourself in a room and burn charcoal.

Go to war and die like a real man

covid kikecine booster

have sex, inkler

you cannot kill yourself, because you were never truly alive

Fast for 7 and abstain from electronic simulation. Talk to yourself about anything and everything. You will find solution to most of your inner problems in those 7 days.
Don't ask us what to do, we don't even know you or your problems. Only you can help yourself.

Also, suicide by cop is way more effective than you think. Cops mostly shoot to kill so you'll have a high chance of success. Additionally, consider provoking a Mexican Cartel or some Middle Eastern terrorist group. They will not hesitate to kill you.
Can't wait till OP shows up on Kaotic getting flayed alive.

drink everclear 24/7 like me. Not only is it a great cope, but you're p much guaranteed to die from cirrhosis sooner than later.

fentanyl is prob even better and faster.

go in the hood and show dominance

>break ur leg
>go to a Canadian hospital

> profit?

suicide by cop

Buy an overdoing amount of drugs like Fentynal. Withdraw and sell all your assets. Start doing all that you want with your last day.

At the end of the day OD on Fenty

Go to Canada, euthanasia is legal