Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some non female related social shame you get for being an incel?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
For me having my mind damaged so much from loneliness and depression I always stick out like a sore thumb when I have to talk to NT normies. I can’t make sustained eye contact, I’m always looking down at the ground with a defeated posture, and nobody ever sticks around to hear me talk for longer then 2 minutes. A failure in the dating scene and the social scene in general.

brutal noreplypill

Stuttering sometimes makes me afraid of talking to normies. Also probably mild autism.

For me having my mind damaged so much from loneliness and depression I always stick out like a sore thumb when I have to talk to NT normies. I can’t make sustained eye contact, I’m always looking down at the ground with a defeated posture, and nobody ever sticks around to hear me talk for longer then 2 minutes. A failure in the dating scene and the social scene in general.
I also have your problem, I can’t make eye contact with a woman at all

Inceldom interferes with all my daily activity. I just force myself to do every little thing. I even drink nootropics(phenibut) to survive the day.
No shame though just hatred to this meme world.

Lack of eye contact is true for me. I can't look at people normally without feeling uncomfortable.