Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some incel-friendly jobs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I’m studying engineering currently but i’m too low IQ for STEM fields. I tried coding and although I find it enjoyable, I don’t think I could ever get good enough to make a career out of it.

I don’t want to be a burger-flipping wagie either though. I want to make above minimum wage.
Someone on 4chan told me to get into security. I looked into it a little bit and it seems like being an advanced NEET. Just sitting there looking at a computer screen.

all I know is that I can’t live with my parents any longer. This shit is torture. Idk how tf niggas live with them up until their 30s. I need my own place asap even if it’s a shitty apartment in a druggie area.

Trucking sounds really chill

Trucking sounds really chill
Yeah that’s another thing I was looking into. The problem is that truck-driving will probably be automated sometime in the near future and the hours are really shit. You also spend most of your week away from home.

I work in industrial procurement, it's a pretty good job for an incel. 99% of communication goes through e-mail, and you can easily do the job at home if you land in a job with a chill boss. You're just buying raw materials that the factory is gonna need. IDK, I see a lot of "buyer" job descriptions say things like you have to visit the supplier and evaluate them and crap, I don't do any of that. i sit in my little cube at work and ask for quotes and send purchase orders. Sort of like playing eve online, but fewer pirates and more VBA.

I work in industrial procurement, it's a pretty good job for an incel. 99% of communication goes through e-mail, and you can easily do the job at home if you land in a job with a chill boss. You're just buying raw materials that the factory is gonna need. IDK, I see a lot of "buyer" job descriptions say things like you have to visit the supplier and evaluate them and crap, I don't do any of that. i sit in my little cube at work and ask for quotes and send purchase orders. Sort of like playing eve online, but fewer pirates and more VBA.
Interesting. Is it difficult to get into? Do you need a degree?

Interesting. Is it difficult to get into? Do you need a degree?
I got my job through a friend, and my workplace does require a bachelor's degree, although they don't specify a concentration. The tricky part about getting a job doing this is that there's a lot of work being done to automate it, so the job pool isn't growing as fast as the economy. People tend to stick in this job for decades so there's not too many openings, but you can probably find some stuff.

A big part of the reason that I got this job was that the company I work for was doing a shit job of advertising the opening. There's a ton of factories that people don't even pay attention to that might be hiring. It's worth looking into, at any rate. I would suggest a business admin degree or something that's supply-chain focused if your uni offers it. Truth be told, though, you could easily get my job with an engineering degree, so long as you know your way around excel and can survive an interview.

Tokimeki Memorial   Densetsu no Ki no Shita de Japan Rev 1 00001

I’m studying engineering currently but i’m too low IQ for STEM fields. I tried coding and although I find it enjoyable, I don’t think I could ever get good enough to make a career out of it.

I don’t want to be a burger-flipping wagie either though. I want to make above minimum wage.
Someone on 4chan told me to get into security. I looked into it a little bit and it seems like being an advanced NEET. Just sitting there looking at a computer screen.

all I know is that I can’t live with my parents any longer. This shit is torture. Idk how tf niggas live with them up until their 30s. I need my own place asap even if it’s a shitty apartment in a druggie area.
You’re going about this the wrong way

Anything where you can either work from home or work with minimal communication from normies. So programming or something ig.

Maybe you could get into digital marketing and related fields? It doesn't require any specific major and allows you to work from home. It's also a perfect for SEAmaxxing and travelling/living abroad in general.

Something with night shift