Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are (social) benefits/Autism Bux and social housing like in your country? Unemployedcels

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date

As an incel male condemed by society what are autism bux like in your country?

• I get free housing, free unemployment money, free mental health stuff, free benefits. Confirmed

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I'll assume that I'll get free housing, free unemployment money etc. Unconfirmed

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I didn't get jack shit. Stonewalled, told lies, told I wasn't eligable. I assume it was incel male.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I know other men get it better. Better liars, or better looking, more corrupt which society loves

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I got benefits but the application wasn't worth it. Cancelled or low payout

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Might be worth it

n UK you can get £79 per week for not working but they now constantly harass you for tangible proof you are looking for work or have been offered temporary roles here and there.
Cuckservative policy enforced by a feminist paper pusher?!

I got autismbux in the U.S for three years. I got into section 8 also known as government housing. I played video games for 3 years. Low rent, and had food stamps. I was living check to check. Could barely save.

Now I work Security. Lost my neetbux. My rent went up to 528. With a full time job at 12 dollars per hour I'm worse off than I was on neetbux.

My car is a deep money pit that cost me 300 a month. Gas not included.

With autism bux I made 656 a month and rent was 158.

Now that I work full time, and bust my ass... It's not worth it. I should have never thought working was better. It's not. Total bullshit.

Cuckservative policy enforced by a feminist paper pusher?!

Universal Credit was introduced by a UK male Cuckservative called Ian Duncan Smith in 2010.

Supposedly it was to make claiming easier and less clerical administrative work. Instead its used as an up to the minute draconian spying system whereby inaction from claimants is flagged on a day to day basis.

Whereas before you'd have an A5 card listing handwritten jobs you pretended to go for, "but muh, too many applicants didn't get the job".

Now you don't have that privacy and plausible deniability with computers and internet tracking your every move and immediate cancellation of benefit.

Big brother

Cuckersvatives are the enemies of NEETcels. Funny how a feminist social worker is enforcing a cuckservative policy.
Would the feminist social worker interrogate Stacy welfare recipients when someone reported that Stacy for earning hundreds of thousands of dollars as an Insta thot? Probably not.

tfw your a wagecuck and studycel reading this thread :feelsrope:

I got autismbux in the U.S for three years. I got into section 8 also known as government housing. I played video games for 3 years. Low rent, and had food stamps. I was living check to check. Could barely save.

Now I work Security. Lost my neetbux. My rent went up to 528. With a full time job at 12 dollars per hour I'm worse off than I was on neetbux.

My car is a deep money pit that cost me 300 a month. Gas not included.

With autism bux I made 656 a month and rent was 158.

Now that I work full time, and bust my ass... It's not worth it. I should have never thought working was better. It's not. Total bullshit.

Wow you were living the dream and you gave up your neetbux?

Why did you think working a low wage dead-end private sector job would be better...?

In Ohio if you’re a single mum roastie you have the red carpet rolled out for you, so many programs and benefits I can’t even remember them all.

If you’re an incel....well there’s a homeless shelter a couple towns over. That and you could panhandle I guess.

Last edited:
Wow you were living the dream and you gave up your neetbux?

Why did you think working a low wage dead-end private sector job would be better...?

In Ohio if you’re a single mum roastie you have the red carpet rolled out for you, so many programs and benefits I can’t even remember them all.

If you’re an incel....well there’s a homeless shelter a couple towns over. That and you could panhandle I guess.

I'm religious, and conservative minded.. So I wrestled with my morality over the whole neetbucks vs working issue. But now that I see my suffering is in vain I want to go back. Even if I get 1K in my bank from work it all goes towards shit, and I end up check to check just like SSI. I was better off on SSI because I could sleep, and game all day.

I gotta say.. I'm liking the idea of rotting in a section 8 playing videa forever. The world has gone to shit. Women have sided with the New World Order leftist hivemind, and want nothing to do with men. Just fucking chads, and betabux. There's nothing worth working for IMO.

Cuckersvatives are the enemies of NEETcels. Funny how a feminist social worker is enforcing a cuckservative policy.
Would the feminist social worker interrogate Stacy welfare recipients when someone reported that Stacy for earning hundreds of thousands of dollars as an Insta thot? Probably not.

Tell me about it.

I knew this female personal trainer who got "blacked" by an ex-cocaine dealing boyfriend while she was a nightclub THOT herself and ended up holding the black baby.

She got allocated a bungalow (small house) which is now worth the equivalent of £250,000 to look after her kid despite making £25 per hour PT-ing down the Gym cash-in-hand and no receipts given.

Needless to say she now owns a house bought and paid for, drives a fancy car and has made her social media private due to rightful backlash against this benefits whore.
She also had a personal trainer boyfriend (white) who lived with her the entire time, which should've meant she got her property taken off of her.

If only us men had the same "privilege", although we already do according to Liberals, who say this is male equality as "white male privilege".

Homeless man in sleepingbag sm

Netherlands u get around 1100 euros max just for not having a job. You do need to go streepsweeping twice a week otherwise they dont pay you :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Netherlands u get around 1100 euros max just for not having a job. You do need to go streepsweeping twice a week otherwise they dont pay you :soy::soy::soy::soy:
That seems fair enough tbh.

That seems fair enough tbh.
Yeah definitely. There used to be alot of people who cheat the system by having a job and getting welfarebux so this assures only those that really need it will use it.

Wow, you get about that much working a 40 hour a week job in the UK. Sounds like NEET nirvana, sign me up.

Tell me about it.

I knew this female personal trainer who got "blacked" by an ex-cocaine dealing boyfriend while she was a nightclub THOT herself and ended up holding the black baby.

She got allocated a bungalow (small house) which is now worth the equivalent of £250,000 to look after her kid despite making £25 per hour PT-ing down the Gym cash-in-hand and no receipts given.

Needless to say she now owns a house bought and paid for, drives a fancy car and has made her social media private due to rightful backlash against this benefits whore.
She also had a personal trainer boyfriend (white) who lived with her the entire time, which should've meant she got her property taken off of her.

If only us men had the same "privilege", although we already do according to Liberals, who say this is male equality as "white male privilege".
Unfortunately, this country is rigged against white working class males. We are expected to docilely slog our guts out every day until we're nearly dead just to keep this degenerate and corrupt country running, whilst foids, their bastard children, migrants, bankers, rich capitalists, etc. are given state handouts.

BTW I always LOL when I see a foid driving a flash car, especially those 'self-made' and 'independent' types who think they're some sort of VIP or megastar, because they haven't even got the tiniest clue how such a complex piece of machinery operates and would be fucked without that greased-up, low-status mechanic whom they look down on.

Really? Thats minimumwage?
We get about £1000 PM for a typical 40 hour a week unskilled job after taxes, so just about. But the cost of living in NLs is a bit higher (or was the last time I went there.)

You should ewhore and do matched betting (if you can). Easy money. My Russian friend said they have to pay the government when they're unemployed kek.
How is matched betting going for you?
Really? Thats minimumwage?
It is like 1050€ netto in germany too.
In germany it is 450€+small apartment up to 600€. They can take everything away if they want/you aren't looking for a job.

Last edited:
How is matched betting going for you?

I'm too bad at saving up to get the money together to do it properly. You need a bank of £1k+ once you've done the signup offers. But it definitely works and is an easy £500-£1k per month for a couple of hours per day. Everyone who can should do it. www.profitaccumulator.co.uk is the best UK site for it.