Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are part of a women body aroused you the most : precise your ethnicity

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
did u report me sensitive sissy soy :soy::soy::soy::soy: :feelskek:
Yeah i did im worry that this place affect you.
You need to try your still in highschool you.

A mentally-ill, submissive morena with the following qualities:

- Must be shorter than me and of average weight for her height(Being a bit chubby is acceptable).

- Has never had "lifelong" friendships with other males

- Prefers seclusion and intimacy over a rich social life

- Has a virginal social history(No boyfriends, husbands, flings, intercourse, or romantic affection with other men)

- Has an excellent sense of self-control

- Struggles with self-image(Humility; codependent relationship)

Race:

5'3 Blasian

AParent

The 2% is actually Portuguese.

Legs

White boy

the skull after i bashed a axe into it xD

The first thing that provok a boner are the eye of a foid ?

Please elaborate :feelskek:

I get what you mean if the foid have a bangin body and all but the eyes must go with a lot of other things .

I remember an obese chick I knew who had golden eye , yeah it was pretty but not enough to arouse my lust and make me forget her tremendous tublard
Maybe I misread the question. For a boner, it's boobs > thighs > ass.

What I wanted to say is that I'm very sensitive to the glance. An average foid with beautiful eyes will look more attractive but I don't get a boner for this. And if, for some reason, a foid would give me a flirty look, it would arouse me but more in a love/romantic way than a sexual way. Obviously it never happened bc foids look at me with disgust :feelskek:

I know it sounds really :bluepill::bluepill: but that's how my brain works.

Maybe I misread the question. For a boner, it's boobs > thighs > ass.

What I wanted to say is that I'm very sensitive to the glance. An average foid with beautiful eyes will look more attractive but I don't get a boner for this. And if, for some reason, a foid would give me a flirty look, it would arouse me but more in a love/romantic way than a sexual way. Obviously it never happened bc foids look at me with disgust :feelskek:

I know it sounds really :bluepill::bluepill: but that's how my brain works.
No prob, I understand totally

It don’t happen to me either , but I get what you mean , you’re talking about sexy look woman throw , but unfortunately privileged of attractive men .

Must be an out of the world experience to be a chad imagine walking down the street and foid throw you thirsty look , you must feel like god among men

Ass every single day. Especially one that is shapely

I like massive tits and ass both but the former is significantly rarer so I mostly focus on asses :feelshmm:

I'm white :feelshmm:

For me, the main parts are the combination of big Boobs, Butt, and Thighs.

I don't want to choose only one of the three.

I am a whitecel, BTW.

Boobs.

Whitecel