Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are normies talking about?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
On the street I see normies all day with phones glued to their ears, or talking via a hands-free set. What are they talking about, how do they manage to talk for hours on end, every single day? At work, people my age say they spend hours every day facetiming each other, etc. I know for a fact that most of them are low iq so they're not going to be discussing politics, current affairs, science, psychology or anything of substance.

So I really don't understand how they're able to manufacture so much nonsensical material that they're able to continue conversations for so long.

What are they talking about
jew-png.218694

They talk normie stuff

Topics everyone here already knew about weeks, months or years before it became normie.
Also corona.
NTs are boring af.

I literally have no idea how people can talk so much and not get tired...

They talk normie stuff

I guess so. Most of it sounds to me like relationship gossip, or shitting on people at their workplace, cussing their managers, etc. I just don't get why these people can't even go for 5 minutes without talking.

Last edited:
They're talking about you, behind your back

Same. When I talk for too long my mouth gets physically tired
They're talking about you, behind your back

Yeah that's true. Then when they see me at work they'll put on a big smile, two faced bastards. Fuck em

Y'know, just the usual. News, gossiping/shitting famous people/people in their own social circle, the work itself, that song/movie/device/show/TV series/product that everyone loves/just came out, relationships and sex, normie politics and food.

Nothing out of the ordinary, everything superficial. I also can't even fathom how they can be talking all day long about basically the same stuf over and over.

it is EXHAUSTING having irl conversations imo. so many people are dumb and uninteresting.

it is EXHAUSTING having irl conversations imo. so many people are dumb and uninteresting.
Speaking for myself, there isn't any difference regarding whom I am talking to. In my case, it is equaly exhausting speaking with anyone for anything (no matter the subject).

I've seen groups of normies sitting around a fire talking to each other for hours on end. But no one can complete a sentence as another normie in the group adds some dumb sarcastic thing, and then another normie says another dumb thing off of that.

There is no depth to their conversations, and the conversation doesn't have any direction just goes off in random directions.

how to stay safe of coronachan