Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What animal deserves the most to dominate the earth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
I think it's pretty obvious by now that man is not deserving of this position. We were supposed to stewards of this earth, and we've failed pathetically. We've sunk irredeemably into degeneracy, and we've proven ourselves to be no more intelligent than yeast, ravaging the earth's resources to expand perpetually. What life form on earth most deserves to take our place?

I nominate the gorilla @ThoughtfulCel

The Chinese
No, they won't. The issues of energy and resource depletion will hit China at least as hard as everyone else.

Man is a failed experiment, so another species entirely will have to take over :feelsLSD:

whales, birds, dogs

this is speciescuckism, other animals would be just as bad in our place, even if it took a few million years for them to evolve into worse creatures with their newfound global dominance (also morals aren't absolute).

this is speciescuckism, other animals would be just as bad in our place, even if it took a few million years for them to evolve into worse creatures with their newfound global dominance (also morals aren't absolute).
It depends on the animal, really. I'll concede that many animals would indeed be just as bad or worse- baboons, for instance, would destroy the world in a week if they had nuclear weapons.

I think it's pretty obvious by now that man is not deserving of this position. We were supposed to stewards of this earth, and we've failed pathetically. We've sunk irredeemably into degeneracy, and we've proven ourselves to be no more intelligent than yeast, ravaging the earth's resources to expand perpetually. What life form on earth most deserves to take our place?

Giga based

20210103 221541

Crocodiles @grondilu
They've survived in some form or the other for more than 200 million years and survived multiple extinctions, including the extinction that wiped out the dinosaurs.

For me personally:

Cyclostomates like Lampreys/slime eels, particularly with slime eels you have so many based traits like having multiple accessoric hearts (consisting out of smooth muscles), having no cerebellum (an important part of the brain for motoric skills being there in every other vertebrate, in lampreys it's existent but without the characteristic Purkinje cells, motoric skills aren't important for them anyways due to being scavengers and parasites), no jaws, etc.

Particularly with slime eels people still don't know whether they lost their more vertebrate-like features secondarily or never developed them in the first place. And lampreys often have unique life cycles/larvae.

Simply very based animals that serve as the sister taxon to all gnathostomates (animals with jaws like us, jaws are btw derived from the gill arches and this is how the very based pharyngeal jaws developed too). And funny: Agnathans are a paraphylum (common ancestor) if we take ourselves out, but strictly speaking we as gnathostomates/jaw-carrying animals are agnathans/jawless animals because having a jaw is a derived/apomorphic trait (we simply belong to them).

And apart from that the cartillagous fish (like rays/chimaeras/sharks). They survived over millions of years, they deserve to rule in the future too.

Crocodiles @grondilu
They've survived in some form or the other for more than 200 million years and survived multiple extinctions, including the extinction that wiped out the dinosaurs.
Very based, they are furthermore more related to the birds (which are their recent sister taxon) than to any other animals, they are the last remnants of the diapsid archosaurs (along with the birds as the only living theropods/dinosaurs). They have completely unique sensory systems too.

But the tuataras are based too. They might look like ordinary lizards, but they are the last living rhynchocephalians/sphenodonts which were the sister group of the squamates (lizards/snakes), they have three eyes too, unique genitalia, live together with birds, only become sexually mature after decades and are threatened due to climate change due to having a temperature-dependent sex determination like chelonians and crocodilians (a lack of heteromorphic sex chromosomes/gonosomes).

Last edited:
The Trex from Jurassic Park. Was always sympathetic for some reason…

Or a xenomorph.

fuck all animals
the only thing that deserves to dominate the earth is lava and gamma radiation

:feelsokman:
For me personally:

Cyclostomates like Lampreys/slime eels, particularly with slime eels you have so many based traits like having multiple accessoric hearts (consisting out of smooth muscles), having no cerebellum (an important part of the brain for motoric skills being there in every other vertebrate, in lampreys it's existent but without the characteristic Purkinje cells, motoric skills aren't important for them anyways due to being scavengers and parasites), no jaws, etc.

Particularly with slime eels people still don't know whether they lost their more vertebrate-like features secondarily or never developed them in the first place. And lampreys often have unique life cycles/larvae.

Simply very based animals that serve as the sister taxon to all gnathostomates (animals with jaws like us, jaws are btw derived from the gill arches and this is how the very based pharyngeal jaws developed too). And funny: Agnathans are a paraphylum (common ancestor) if we take ourselves out, but strictly speaking we as gnathostomates/jaw-carrying animals are agnathans/jawless animals because having a jaw is a derived/apomorphic trait (we simply belong to them).

And apart from that the cartillagous fish (like rays/chimaeras/sharks). They survived over millions of years, they deserve to rule in the future too.

Very based, they are furthermore more related to the birds (which are their recent sister taxon) than to any other animals, they are the last remnants of the diapsid archosaurs (along with the birds as the only living theropods/dinosaurs). They have completely unique sensory systems too.

But the tuataras are based too. They might look like ordinary lizards, but they are the last living rhynchocephalians/sphenodonts which were the sister group of the squamates (lizards/snakes), they have three eyes too, unique genitalia, live together with birds, only become sexually mature after decades and are threatened due to climate change due to having a temperature-dependent sex determination like chelonians and crocodilians (a lack of heteromorphic sex chromosomes/gonosomes).
Zoology/taxonomy mogs me

Lions because they are strong as a horse.

Definitely not jews, that's for damn sure.

Cockroaches. Bonus - foids are scared of them. They'd make life on earth hell for them :feelshaha::feelshaha:

fuck all animals
the only thing that deserves to dominate the earth is lava and gamma radiation
based. nothing good can come out of natural and sexual selection.

Cats. Lots and lots of cats of various breeds.

The cockroach.

based Acinonyx

Last edited:
That's a hard question to answer. How do we determine who is deserving? What are the criteria?

Cats and mice
Starfish.
Starro?