Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What age of consent should be

What age of consent should be?

Votes: 23 39.7%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 8 13.8%

Votes: 7 12.1%

Votes: 8 13.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Blackpill beliver

Blackpill beliver

Banned
-
In my country italy is 14,and i found it good,im most attracted to 15/16 years olds,but i would fuck a 13 right now, and this not so much cuz i like them,i dont like 13 so much cuz they loot too child and im not a pedophile
I would still fuck even 11 just to be immoral, cuz if women nowadays can be evil (YESSS SLAY QUEEENNNZ N SHEET) and im so angry and vendicative i would fuck a 12 just to be the moster feminist and matriachy hate the most like:they hate men who go whit 18 cuz is barely legal,ok then i go for 12 BITCH
I hate cucks and foids ,and im vendicative and evil and desperate so much i have so much hated in my soul i would do that

IT gonna have field day with this

Guess her age.

Zhenya kotova 12 04 2020 12 thumbnail

After first menstruation

foids can't consent, only their fathers. if foid steals right of consent from her father, she should be put down :feelsYall:

As if it matters to any of us...

12?

Ngl I was jerking off to foxxy love when i was 6 years old :feelskek: :feelsPop:

Close, she's 12.

Zhenya kotova 12 04 2020 4 thumbnail
Zhenya kotova 12 04 2020 8 thumbnail
Zhenya kotova 12 04 2020 1 thumbnail

Imagine equating wanting to breed with a babe like that as pedophilia, i've seen girls who were around the same age and basically looked like grown ups.(sexually)

Normies are delusional.

Last edited:
LOVE THIS THREAD
i hate everybody outside this community
Fuck anti creepers
Im a moster and proud of it

12? KEK. We are truly degenerates on this site. Not gonna be a moral fag though, I don’t know what it should be, I put 16 though.

AOC should be whatever the girls'father/adult male relatives decides it should be. If the girl has no father or adult male relatives, it should be whatever the age of criminal responsibility is.

As soon as they menstruate tbh, this is natures way of telling us it's time. How can anyone argue with that. Governments want the age of consent as high as possible because it's more beneficial to the economy.

In my country italy is 14,and i found it good,im most attracted to 15/16 years olds,but i would fuck a 13 right now, and this not so much cuz i like them,i dont like 13 so much cuz they loot too child and im not a pedophile
I would still fuck even 11 just to be immoral, cuz if women nowadays can be evil (YESSS SLAY QUEEENNNZ N SHEET) and im so angry and vendicative i would fuck a 12 just to be the moster feminist and matriachy hate the most like:they hate men who go whit 18 cuz is barely legal,ok then i go for 12 BITCH
I hate cucks and foids ,and im vendicative and evil and desperate so much i have so much hated in my soul i would do that
jfl @ this post

There shouldn’t be an age of consent at all. It should just be whenever the foid reaches puberty

Close, she's 12.

View attachment 400189View attachment 400190View attachment 400191

Imagine equating wanting to breed with a babe like that as pedophilia, i've seen girls who were around the same age and basically looked like grown ups.(sexually)

Normies are delusional.
Damn, I guessed right and I hadn't seen that post before guessing, but since my guess was posted after the answer had been given, no one will believe me :feelsrope:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

GTFO with this pedo shit

I'd say 17-18.
Even though I wouldn't say no if it was 13 tbh, I think in France it's 13 yo now.