Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you stop growing at and how tall are you? Would you consider height surgery?

I hit my adult height aged 11, in my school photo out of 140 people I was back row and centre, in my leaving photo aged 19 I was 2nd row from bottom.

Sorry to hear that but this is why short women should not be allowed to breed.
you're telling me

if i grew right id prob only be 5'9/'510 too bc her short ass, if she was atleast 5'5+ i could prob be same height or even outgrow him

you're telling me

if i grew right id prob only be 5'9/'510 too bc her short ass, if she was atleast 5'5+ i could prob be same height or even outgrow him
How old are you?

18 its over
Sorry to hear that mate. You are a classic case of being fucked by a short woman. (Just not the way you wanted). My dad is 5'3'' thanks to her 4'10'' or something mother while his dad was like 5'8-9''. I am 5'7''. If the right woman married my grandfather I could have been 6ft. Short women should not be allowed to breed.

Sorry to hear that mate. You are a classic case of being fucked by a short woman. (Just not the way you wanted). My dad is 5'3'' thanks to her 4'10'' or something mother while his dad was like 5'8-9''. I am 5'7''. If the right woman married my grandfather I could have been 6ft. Short women should not be allowed to breed.
ogre, i still dont understand how i dont outgrow my MOM:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

and oof fucking ragefuel, friend at school got lucky, his granddad is 6'5 but dad is 5'10, he got his grandads genes and is 6'3 at 16 are you fucking kidding :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this, btw this binaural just seems to be cope to me,this shit dosnt change genetics all of a sudden or everything or does it?

this, btw this binaural just seems to be cope to me,this shit dosnt change genetics all of a sudden or everything or does it?

Of course it does. I have seen so many short guys with a tall dad and short mom. A tall couple won't give birth to a manlet unless it is the issue of HGH deficiency or some other shit. The guy is almost always taller than his mom from what I have seen. Just look around you. But if the mom is herself 5ft then....

who said that? i read that you need headphones to recieve the frequencies properly in each ear seperately.
Well I read that in comments. And since the frequency in two compartments of an earphone are different so I found it kinda logical.