Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you stop growing at and how tall are you? Would you consider height surgery?

Q

quazz

Banned
-
I think height is a big part of getting girls, with limb lengthening and things like precise 3 and advances in science I think there is now a better chance of increasing height. But it would be a good idea to understand when people stopped growing and what height people are now.

Anyone who attempts limb lengthening surgery for an extra couple of measly, unnatural looking inches, with all the horrible side effects, is rarted

i think ive stopped growing naturally at 17 and im 5'9 and still 17. binaural beats should push me up a few inches.

i think ive stopped growing naturally at 17 and im 5'9 and still 17. binaural beats should push me up a few inches.
you gotta be trolling with this binaural beat shit lmaoo :lul::lul:

I thought i stopped growing at 20, but then last year at 22 i grew 1/1,5 cm

5'10 I stopped at around 15. 19 now and the future looks bleak

I was 5'10" at 15 and that's when I stopped growing. I think it was because of excess masturbation and no proper diet.

LL doesn't work, because height doesn't affect only your legs. It affects every single part of your body (hands, arms, torso, etc.). So having disprortionately long / big legs relative to the rest will look off. If you could make everything bigger then it would be legit. Also think of it this way, if you have a short manlet torso, how would LL make any difference in your size / height when you are sitting down? Which is 50% of the time or more for most here.

The only case where it is legit is if you have freakishly short legs and the rest of your body is average sized.

I'm almost 18 and 5foot7
It never started

5'11, stopped growing at 15/16. As a Framecel i can't get leg lengthening surgery because i would look even more riciculous than i already do. I'd turn into a turbolanklet.

100% srs

look at the like/dislike ratio and the comments.

I'm trying that too. I think I feel hypnotized when the song is playing but haven't noticed any height increment so far. But it's been only 3 days. So, maybe I should wait.

I'm trying that too. I think I feel hypnotized when the song is playing but haven't noticed any height increment so far. But it's been only 3 days. So, maybe I should wait.

you have to wait from 2 weeks to 6 months to notice a height increase.

Somewhere around 15. My height was 5'6 back this time, and since then my mom always used to tell that i grew taller, so i thought i'm 5'7 at least or even 5'8, but nah, i remained 5'6 all this time.
I believe i could grow taller, because i'm shorterst of all possible male relatives and all my family members used to smoke at home, so i was constantly breathing cigarette smoke when i was at home.

then why does everyone say it works?

I've never found the Youtube comment section to be full of High IQ comments. Also I think if it really did work you would see people using it more and having to pay for it. Nothing in life is free and anything that makes you significantly taller is definitely not going to be free. If this worked no one would spend thousands of dollars on a terrible surgery to get a couple inches bigger.

How long have you been trying it? Any increment?

about a week. havent measured but i feel like ive grown a cm taller. i used to lean against a wall to scale my height to the tile breaks and i seem to almost be touching the line that i was noticeably lower than before.

To actually answer your question op, I'm 5'6, and I honestly, without exaggeration don't think any part of my body grew at all, past the age of 12. I think I have some genetic disorder or something. :feelsbadman:

about a week. havent measured but i feel like ive grown a cm taller. i used to lean against a wall to scale my height to the tile breaks and i seem to almost be touching the line that i was noticeably lower than before.
Great, then I'll keep using it till I can. I deffo feel better after hearing it tbh.

i hate being 5'2 but man 5'9 sounds like hell, this much cope amd hope to get taller for 6ft :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I've never found the Youtube comment section to be full of High IQ comments. Also I think if it really did work you would see people using it more and having to pay for it. Nothing in life is free and anything that makes you significantly taller is definitely not going to be free. If this worked no one would spend thousands of dollars on a terrible surgery to get a couple inches bigger.

they dont haveb to be high IQ to report their findings. also people dont tend to believe in things like this because there is a stigma of bullshit surrounding it so they dont actually try it themselves. that causes these videos to be very niche so no one finds it to begin with.

To actually answer your question op, I'm 5'6, and I honestly, without exaggeration don't think any part of my body grew at all, past the age of 12. I think I have some genetic disorder or something. :feelsbadman:
or a shit personality

they dont haveb to be high IQ to report their findings. also people dont tend to believe in things like this because there is a stigma of bullshit surrounding it so they dont actually try it themselves. that causes these videos to be very niche so no one finds it to begin with.

I still don't believe you but I hope you prove me wrong. It would be nice for this to be real.

6'5 and stopped at 14.

You cant be serious, whats next binaural beats to make you millionaire? :lul:

I still don't believe you but I hope you prove me wrong. It would be nice for this to be real.

you got nothing to lose, just listen 4 times a day and loop it on headphones when you sleep.

6 foot at 17 now 20 still 6 foot

I'm Mount Rushmore of truecels, while there are things I've avoided due to being tall, there are others that I endured because of it.

I don't use headphones. They've said it works better without headphones in comments.

who said that? i read that you need headphones to recieve the frequencies properly in each ear seperately.

who said that? i read that you need headphones to recieve the frequencies properly in each ear seperately.
so if i ear rape myself will i get taller faster
I'm Mount Rushmore of truecels, while there are things I've avoided due to being tall, there are others that I endured because of it.
MRcels

I am 20 and I grew an Inch last year. I am 6 ft now, probably stopped growing now. I wouldn‘t consider height surgery, even if id be a turbo manlet. Face surgerry >

I am currently 19 years old and 5ft 8, but I am still growing due to a constitutional delay of growth and puberty. My maximum height will be around 5ft 9.5 if I am lucky

I´m 5´7" and stopped growing at 17-18