Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you have your first crush?

How old were you when you had your first crush?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 8 20.5%

Votes: 3 7.7%

Votes: 7 17.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 12+

• Total voters
observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
I was 4 or 5, I remember crying when she insulted me

So began my life of torment by foids

Around 5 she was a daughter of a family friend, i only remember that i thought she was pretty.

Last edited:
4/5, 11 and 5 again? wtf? my first was at 14 or so

never had a crush

I think I was 7

i think i was 14, there was a girl that was so smart she skipped a grade, and she was pretty too

i never got the courage to ask her out though :feelsrope:

Depends on the definition of crush.
If love in the sense of affection as early as kindergarden (<6).
If love in the sense of a romantic/sexual relationship high school (12-13).
If serious crushes then I had three at 16 to 19 respectively.

7 years old, I wrote her letters, and i gave them to a friend and he gave them to her, she tore them up and my friend brought the pieces, many years later I found out she always had a crush on this friend of mine, he became a chadlite and I don't speak with him for 3 years

7 years old, I wrote her letters, and i gave them to a friend and he gave them to her, she tore them up and my friend brought the pieces, many years later I found out she always had a crush on this friend of mine, he became a chadlite and I don't speak with him for 3 years
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

When I was 5 with my neighbor.

I was 4 or 5, I remember crying when she insulted me

So began my life of torment by foids
I never had a crush on a femoid. My earliest experience with femoids were strife with bullying, abd laughter, and contempt.

Let me tell you a story;

When I was in sixth grade, I had a femoid ask me for a pencil when none of here friends or anyone else wanted to give her one, Being the Naive, soul-of-light, son of bitch I was, I gave her a pencil.
But when she came to pick up the pencil from my hand, She told me to fucking put it on the table, She didn't even want to touch at my hand or even look at my face, I was seen as that ugly by her. She muttered "ugggh" and walked back to her seat.

I could never fucking forget disrespect like this.

When I was in High school, Femoids would never talk to me, and woud laugh along with the trash thug tyrones in the school when they made fun of how I looked, or how I acted, or How I spoke. it got so bad to the point where I threw chemicals on some nigga and two girls and blinded one of them in the eye, and even made local news, spending two years in juvenile detention. I had to get my HiSeT so I never went to fucking high school ever again.

I could tell you my whole life story, but the point of this is.

How the fuck could someone like this have a "Crush"?

The answer is, THEY CAN'T.

it got so bad to the point where I threw chemicals on some nigga and two girls and blinded one of them in the eye, and even made local news, spending two years in juvenile detention.

Terabrutal, I hope the blinding wasnt permanent and that your detention wasnt that bad and long. If you live in Burgerland, you might count yourself lucky you did not received a decades sentence. I feel you man, bullying is no joke.

Terabrutal, I hope the blinding wasnt permanent and that your detention wasnt that bad and long. If you live in Burgerland, you might count yourself lucky you did not received a decades sentence. I feel you man, bullying is no joke.
It was permanent, When I met with my public defender, She showed me photos of the "Victims" and the boy left eye was as grey as the moon. I don't regret doing that shit after all the fucking bullshit I went through,
When I was in court, the fuckers mother was talking about how she had to get surgery for her sons eye, and needed special lenses and shit.
And when i was in Juvie or federal custody, I had to pay restitution and shit to pay that trash's medical costs.
But I was blessed not to be convicted as a adult. Who would know what kind of monster I would have turn into if I was put into the Adult prison system for years along with murderers, drug dealers, and terrorists.

I’ve never rly had crushes tbh. Always been into most girls as long as they are not landwhale.

I had a sort of fictional crush from Pokemon Yellow when I was 8, it was the very specific lass trainer in furthest bottom left corner of Viridian forest that used the Nidoran family. I'd imagine us sitting while holding hands and stuff under the trees looking up at the clouds.

It was permanent, When I met with my public defender, She showed me photos of the "Victims" and the boy left eye was as grey as the moon. I don't regret doing that shit after all the fucking bullshit I went through,
When I was in court, the fuckers mother was talking about how she had to get surgery for her sons eye, and needed special lenses and shit.
And when i was in Juvie or federal custody, I had to pay restitution and shit to pay that trash's medical costs.
But I was blessed not to be convicted as a adult. Who would know what kind of monster I would have turn into if I was put into the Adult prison system for years along with murderers, drug dealers, and terrorists.

Were you able to at least testify about the bullying? How did your parents took it?

I can’t remember exactly. The earliest I can remember that feeling is second grade, there was a girl in my class who I had a “crush” on, feelings at the time I probably didn’t understand or would be able to describe.

5th grade

She was absolutely disgusted by me

Were you able to at least testify about the bullying? How did your parents took it?
Dont got a father (Who would've guessed?), he has never contacted me and he is always overseas and changes numbers as a part of his governmental work. Mom is trash.

I asked a girl to marry me in kindergarten. She said no. jfl