Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What about blind women?

I

I'mnotevenhere

Greycel
Fucking drunk again today and got that dumbfuck hopeful again, so here's my endgame.

Wait until my Oneitis finally goes completely blind. Maybe have a fucking chance.

Probably wouldn't work for fatcels but for everyone else though

If they can't see you, looks really DON'T matter?

The booze says this is a good idea and very smart.

acid face her and run away, who knows, if shes blind she may be receptive to your looks

she will smell your incelness, they say if u go blind ur other senses get better

good idea. her blindness would level the playing field. then take advantage of that by pheromonemaxxing with nofap. the more you do nofap the better pheromones you radiate so you will pheromog everyone else and she will be drawn to you.

good idea. her blindness would level the playing field. then take advantage of that by pheromonemaxxing with nofap. the more you do nofap the better pheromones you radiate so you will pheromog everyone else and she will be drawn to you.

The family wouldn't want a subhuman entering their blind daughter.

acid face her and run away, who knows, if shes blind she may be receptive to your looks

Drunk me likes her face too much to mess it up. Sober me will maybe agree with you, if sober me ever shows up this week.

"If they can't see you, looks really DON'T matter?

Even if she cant see you others can, people wont let a subhuman date a blind girl. Even blind females have more value than you.

Women are more attracted to the pheromones of facially attractive men, it's fucking over.

She will touch my face. The non-contours will turn her off.

You need a good body and you need to be NT.

pretty sure blind women are small population.

the blind still hav seeing frinds, theyll say youre a 0/10 and you wont hav a chance

Their families are also probably super selective who comes around their daughter

Oneitis has no family but one asshole cousin who doesn't give a shit about her. Seriously fucking orphan. Not blind from birth, has degenerative eye disease.

.3% of the us is blind. That means that .15% of the us is blind females. Think right now about how many people in the usa have a personality that meshes with yours? .1%? Okay, you have a .00015% chance of blind waifu.

IT'S OVER

.3% of the us is blind. That means that .15% of the us is blind females. Think right now about how many people in the usa have a personality that meshes with yours? .1%? Okay, you have a .00015% chance of blind waifu.

IT'S OVER

Yeah, drunk me has the stupidest fucking ideas really. It is totally fucking over. Maybe now the dumbfuck hope can fuckoff and stay out of my head.