Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What a hypothetical superior race would look like (spoiler: it matches with mayos)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I saw this brutal post about what a person thinking about what a truly superior race among humans would look like. The description almost matches perfectly with what white people are. The people in the comments are coping hard and either dodging what he says or calling him a nazi.

The only real debunking of this post is one person saying noodles mog mayo whores, but that’s about it. No one can dispute these facts or even tries to say why they’re wrong. They just insult him. This says it all. It’s beyond over for deathnics.

Please brocels, tell me why this post is wrong. Give me a reason why it isn’t true.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/ty20vc/anon_talks_about_something_purely_hypothetically/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

506DE7D2 D15B 4D43 8C3F 3EE20A5EDE52

Lion Party on suicide watch.

i mean the noodles do mog the whites why do you think you are so scared of them invading us and bombing us n shit

"oh, and everyone on the planet would speak their language, wear their clothing and trade in their money."

also would listen to their music and watch their movies.

also would listen to their music
Niggers mog when it comes to this, hip hop music and culture is spreading to every country now and it's more popular than white music genres like rock, metal, country, edm etc on a global scale, even Korea has rap bands now.

Even indians are thugmaxxing now:

View: https://youtu.be/gPEQ0islVZU

Last edited:
Niggers mog when it comes to this, hip hop music and culture is spreading to every country now and it's more popular than white music genres like rock, metal, country, edm etc on a global scale, even Korea has rap bands now.

The whole point was to hide behind an hypothetical in order to keep plausible deniability, but if we drop it for a second, then you're right and I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Even indians are thugmaxxing now:

View: https://youtu.be/gPEQ0islVZU

true, niggers are mogging in this one thing.

You could make the argument that many white nationalist types feel this way about Jews. Are Jews the master race?
They are a small minority, but even then Jews use white actors, pop stars, etc cause kikes are ugly af. But for most of the world, it sees white mogging them to oblivion.