Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What a great personality this upstanding citizen has.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
GYGGKwqxQA0o49LFQwfvZKOoE9nuNP_WfzBJZDBf9Ok.jpg

Chad cannot have a bad personality, Chad cannot commit abuse because the woman want it.
EVERY time I hear about some gangbanger or hood rat killing his girlfriend or wife, I always remind myself that those sluts deserved it and they put themselves in that situation.

Hmmmm, but reddit told me im an incel because i don't respect women. What's going on here?

They can see through incels when they act nice but when Chad acts nice suddenly how could they have possibly known! He was so nice at first and then turned abusive over time!!!!

They can see through incels when they act nice but when Chad acts nice suddenly how could they have possibly known! He was so nice at first and then turned abusive over time!!!!
Teehee there was no sign of his past violent behavior, I thought the prison sentence and gang tattoos made him more interesting teehee.

throughout my years i have noticed a trend in normie relationships and the trend is that the guy always treats the girl like shit, insults her, or flat-out ignores her. so just fucking lol if they think we're the "misogynists," in fact i was talking to the gf of my normie friend the other day and she was whining how some guy she dated always called her an ugly slut, a pig, etc and only used her for sex. i simply said, "so why did you continue to date him?" no fucking response, of course. women are so fucking low iq, they'd rather endure a nightmare than give some poor incel a chance.

Thuggedout/10.

It's like no one ever gives a shit if a decent looking person does something wrong. And I was told it was my personality...:feelstastyman:

Hmmmm, but reddit told me im an incel because i don't respect women. What's going on here?
they also told me I don't have confidence

GYGGKwqxQA0o49LFQwfvZKOoE9nuNP_WfzBJZDBf9Ok.jpg

Chad cannot have a bad personality, Chad cannot commit abuse because the woman want it.
EVERY time I hear about some gangbanger or hood rat killing his girlfriend or wife, I always remind myself that those sluts deserved it and they put themselves in that situation.

I feel the exact same way buddy.
anytime some dumbass woman tries to play the sob story about how she's the victim I think in my head this dumb bitch can get on the phone with one phone call get a man kicked out of his house and put on a restraining order list or hell have his ass put in jail but she'll fight to the death to make sure Chad doesn't have to see the inside of a jail cell And hell she will let him kill her kids doesn't matter to her.

these whores deserve all the punches and kicks.

He has so much personality that he’s neck deep in it. They literally had to arrest him just to contain his amazing personality

Looks like you are not repecing enough, you need to respec more, you need to respec the shit out of women.

I feel the exact same way buddy.
anytime some dumbass woman tries to play the sob story about how she's the victim I think in my head this dumb bitch can get on the phone with one phone call get a man kicked out of his house and put on a restraining order list or hell have his ass put in jail but she'll fight to the death to make sure Chad doesn't have to see the inside of a jail cell And hell she will let him kill her kids doesn't matter to her.

these whores deserve all the punches and kicks.

There was another post about a bitch who even let the tyrone fuck her daughter (fathered by another tyrone) so that he does not leave.