Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whar are some animes that actually feature incels?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
There are a lot of weebs here and they all watch animes with some dashing hero saving the girl. Cope central.

I want an anime that is actually starring a man who is lonely and isolated and just how he goes about this life in loneliness.

Suggestions?

Even most animes about hikkis have some kind of twist that makes their live interesting.

Colorful the movie. That's the closest thing to it. I've searched myself.

Natsume Yuujinchou is a distant second

Last edited:
Strongest Man Kurosawa

Welcome to NHK

Naruto? I mean he has a oneitis who constantly rejects him and only wants Chad.

Naruto? I mean he has a oneitis who constantly rejects him and only wants Chad.
He becomes high status at the end and has a hot wife. He can't reach Chadsasuke but it's still impressive

Almost nothing.

Oregairu, but he gets a harem somehow.

Welcome to the NHK is more for NEETs who have given up.

There is naruto I guess but he gets the best girl. It’s more blackpilled.

Maybe One Punch Man lol.

Resentment the manga along with sweet home.

Mob Psycho 100. All he wants is the girl. His little brother mogs him. He has super powers and it's about his powers, but it's also about his struggle to just fit in and impress the girl (which he fails to do.) It's great comedy too.

From what I've seen, welcome to the NHK is great and MC is Loner / Neet / Incel

As I posted in the other thread about this, and as is posted above, NEET / loser / Incel MC's aren't uncommon. The tricky part is finding ones who are shit on by the plot rather than flung into a far fetched fantasy world and given girls by the bucket load.

Zankyou no terror is good. Not about incels tho. More about taking revenge on a society that fights your existence.

Monster is good but really long. Also not about an incel, but genuinely one of the best anime that takes itself seriously. Drama, Mystery, Psychological.

Can't really think of much else. The last 2 aren't even about Incel. Particularly Monster.

Every incel show ends with the bluepilled bullshit of getting the girl or a girl in the end where she saves him and living happily ever after. Japs have to appeal to their soyboy hikki customers for $$$. I don't know any where the incel ends as an incel like in reality.

Every incel show ends with the bluepilled bullshit of getting the girl or a girl in the end where she saves him and living happily ever after. Japs have to appeal to their soyboy hikki customers for $$$. I don't know any where the incel ends as an incel like in reality.
They wouldn't make shekels if they had a real life ending

Resentment the manga along with sweet home.

ed edd n eddy might be legit incel anime. Didnt every girl wet themselves when eddy's chad brother appeared in the movie

ed edd n eddy might be legit incel anime. Didnt every girl wet themselves when eddy's chad brother appeared in the movie
thats not anime

Tanaka the Wizard, the protagonist is ugly, but it's a manga based from a novel