Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wereq's parent hate megathread.

My mother's side of the family is also dysfunctional, mentally ill mother, aggressive and ex alcoholic uncle, I should be lucky I'm not as messed up.as they are.
There are many dysfunctional families in the former communist blok.
I think that especially during the Stalin and Khrushchev times people needed to be bold and even cruel to survive and many never even understood such concepts as respect, patience, love ( non-romantic ) etc.

There are many dysfunctional families in the former communist blok.
I think that especially during the Stalin and Khrushchev times people needed to be bold and even cruel to survive and many never even understood such concepts as respect, patience, love ( non-romantic ) etc.
2 Types of Alcoholics here, Bitter middle aged men who are savage and rude and young men drinking themselves to death since they lost all hope.

2 Types of Alcoholics here, Bitter middle aged men who are savage and rude and young men drinking themselves to death since they lost all hope.
I noticed that 50+ 60+ y.o. men are usually the worst.
They are unnecessary rude and cynical. Maybe I also will become like them in the future, who knows...

Take care out there brocel. Sending you a virtual hug. @wereq

What the fuck is she saying

Take care out there brocel. Sending you a virtual hug. @wereq
GGvJuzpWUAERjPa large

i want to feel bad for my mom because she has some bone marrow condition and bad eyesight but she passed her genes onto me so idk man
some days i rot and want not to care but i still do for some reason i feel bad for her more than she does for me and idk why when im suffering bc of her

and she married my chad bum dad so idk its over
pick better parents next time or something idk

Your parents are the reason you're at least rich and can afford to be a NEET now
I wish my parents was a bit rich in this shithole Bangladesh, at least I could've coped better :feelsrope:

but if you have money then idk you can cope pretty good
all my problems stem from not having it
thats all my parents want from me
they dont care how i feel they just want me out the house so her and my chad dad can live off the rest of their lives with my moms retirement money
they are just waiting for me
everyone else like my brother and sister have gotten their own places its just me
its such bs im even in a situation like this on top of being sub5 which is why im even in this situation in the first place
no one gives a fuck about me

I prefer non-existence over being a rich loser.
Please send me 200 dollars mang, you'll be paying my rent for the next 3 months mang. Do it for a fellow third world blackcel:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

@Fat Link please pin. Thank you.
Beg your parents to buy you a wife

Please send me 200 dollars mang, you'll be paying my rent for the next 3 months mang. Do it for a fellow third world blackcel:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
get in the line dude, @wereq isn't made out of rubber, he still owes us some pics of his hot curry mom.