Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you forced to watch Schindler’s List in school?

Castaway

Castaway

Aspiecel and Aspiring Hermit
My classmates and I were shown the kike film three times over the course of several grades. The first time was in 8th grade by my English teacher after we read Anne Franks diary, the second time was in 10th grade also by an English teacher but after we read Night, and the final third time was in 11th grade by my European history teacher. I'm not going to lie, I always found the movie darkly comedic and entertaining, but it's crazy how insistently the Holocaust narrative was shoved down our throats lmao

Yes, that Jew-lovER “didn’t do enough.”

Was forced to watch The Book Thief twice and various Yolocaust documentaries but never Schindler’s list. Though I wish I was, since Goeth was cool af

We watch the boy in the striped pajamas movie.

No, in my school we watched the Pianist

Yeah nigger!!!

Jews when being forced to work: :feelsohgod:

We had to watch some jew film about jews traveling on a train, but it was all a fantasy and the movie ended with the main character kike in a concentration camp behind barbed wire so it was all a dream. Anyone know what it's called?

Nah that shit is gay

Human life is valueless

No, but we had to read fiction and nonfiction books set during the holobunga. I had to read milkweed, a fictional story of some 12 year old jew boy who stole stuff from white men and later was moved to a jewish ghetto. from what i remember it was pretty mid.

Not holocaust related but still nazi slander related, later in college i had to read All The Light We Cannot See (i think thats what it was called), i actually kinda liked it. But thank god i wasnt a history autist back then, i wouldve been seething over how historically innacurate some parts were

Anywho is schindlers list that one thats got those scenes of that chad-looking nazi officer killing jews in the camps? The scenes that are used in all those memes and edits? Looks based, i was always kinda tempted to watch it solely for that lmao

Swindler's list is a naptime favorite

I only remember having to watch a nazi documentary in middle school and thats it

I was accused of being a Nazi by my commie history teacher.
Proudest moment of my life.

My classmates and I were shown the kike film three times over the course of several grades. The first time was in 8th grade by my English teacher after we read Anne Franks diary, the second time was in 10th grade also by an English teacher but after we read Night, and the final third time was in 11th grade by my European history teacher. I'm not going to lie, I always found the movie darkly comedic and entertaining, but it's crazy how insistently the Holocaust narrative was shoved down our throats lmao
had to watch the boy in the striped pajamas back in 9th grade, a arguably even bigger sob story than schindler's list, with no redeeming characters. (like List has Goeth.)

Thankfully not. I don't think we had to watch any kiked out shit like that

No, because Soviet and Russian historiography and education are not so much focused on the Holocaust.

Fortunately never was

My classmates were. I likely will be too. As if I don’t have enough on my plate! I have to find every rag buried up here and burn it!

Nah, I was never forced to see Sch(w)indler's List or to visit some Holo-Museum. I wouldn't have been interested anyway.