Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were you constantly sick as a child?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
When I was a young child, and even throughout my middle school years, I was sick pretty much all the time. I'd miss 5 or so days of school every single month, which regularly got me in trouble with my unsympathetic female teachers. It got to the point where I'd be able to proficiently lie about being sick, and I constantly skipped out on days when I knew we were having tests.

I was especially sick during Springtime. My allergies usually got so bad that I'd need to wear a mask to protect myself from the pollen. I still occasionally need to do this whenever Spring comes around, which is a shame considering it's one of my favorite seasons.

Yes and nowadays too

i was always sick specially in winter

No, but I remember having vomiting sprees about once or twice a year without fail for no real reason. :dafuckfeels:

No i was a runt but not a very sock one

i used to get colds/flu all the time when i was a kid. like every week or so. had really bad hayfever as well