Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you bullied in school?

Were you bullied?

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I think bullying is a topic that affects many incels because we are low SMV and often times non-NT.
Tbh ngl I was mostly just let alone because I was kinda ogre and yeah the few times they tried, they weren't really succesfull.

no, I was protected by the I.N.C.E.L. kommando™

Middle school was unlike any other school, total hell.
On my first day I got punched by an upperclassman, because he wanted me trip on the staircase, but I lept over his legs and called a stupid cunt.
He asked what the fuck had I called him, so I stupidly repeated word for word. I got punched in the face once, but it ended there.
Second year of midschool or so, girls started bullying me because of my looks, it was awful, I felt helpless then.

Yes because autism

Yeah I was given a hard time at school and to some degree home too.

Neither was catastrophic and at school the situation improved as I got older and my friends network improved while the "bullies" became more mature and almost all stopped behaving like that.

I think bullying is a topic that affects many incels because we are low SMV and often times non-NT.
Tbh ngl I was mostly just let alone because I was kinda ogre and yeah the few times they tried, they weren't really succesfull.

View attachment 605678
One sentence:
[/They must get first hand genocide no anesthesia :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:]

Nah I was invisible. Some Chad genuinely complimented My shoes once.

In primary school no, in middle school first year yes and then not bullying but they ignored me, laughed at me or didn't take me seriously. But only in the first year I was actively bullied like harassed etc. The other years and high school were more like passive bullying.

fakecel if otherwise