Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy We're virgins, people shit on us on a daily basis but we're not incels...

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-

... we should give more support to "female foreveralone".
See, we're not like those beasts of satan (known as incels).

W-we are the good guys.

Imgur    KOLwsEF

God i hate these types of men

Cucks deserve life in prison.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

Lmao women can't be forever alone even the ugliest hole have plenty of normies willing to fuck her i don't know why this retards don't get that

believe it or not that sub is way more blackpilled than it was years ago, we'll get em eventually

I'm glad I don't hang ard there anymore. JFL @ thinking fa women have it 'just as bad'.

This makes me want to punch a wall. So fucking cringy and soy.

believe it or not that sub is way more blackpilled than it was years ago, we'll get em eventually
How blackpilled are they? I feel most of the men do acknowledge looks as being more important.

Cucks are ragefuel. :reeeeee:

I am very picky about how we apply the word cuck. It derives from investing time sitting on eggs which aren't your own (deception since cuckoo laid their eggs their and smashed yours), ironically it is women victimizing other women despite our applying it to men.

How it applies here... the soy betas are basically deceived (perhaps by their own hopes? are the women promising sex?) into investing time fighting battles on behalf of women in the hopes (we logically assume) of being viewed as heroes by those women

I am very picky about how we apply the word cuck. It derives from investing time sitting on eggs which aren't your own (deception since cuckoo laid their eggs their and smashed yours), ironically it is women victimizing other women despite our applying it to men.

How it applies here... the soy betas are basically deceived (perhaps by their own hopes? are the women promising sex?) into investing time fighting battles on behalf of women in the hopes (we logically assume) of being viewed as heroes by those women
* circle jerking mode *
TIL the origin of cuck. Ur comments are interesting tbh ngl. The avi u use makes it sounds more cute too no homo.

before i found out incels and hung around r/FA, I wonder why some of these males include these females, these fems are playing a totally diff game. Some of the fa guys were based though and called these fa fems out but they usually get silenced by the soys

"I-if I just show pink hair landwhale what a good goy I'm being maybe she'll give me a sliver of pussy" :soy:

"FA women are used as toys" BY CHAD

Not by you, her looksmatch. :feelsree:

We need someone to study the brains of these people post mortem to figure out how to prevent future generations from being absolutely retarded cucks.

Cuckmogs the entire forum.

There is no such thing as a female fa. Their standards are just too high. Make a tinder and say you're looking for a relationship and date average looking man and below. I've seen the fattest and flattest girls that have ugly faces, and wear glasses still be in relationships with guys way better looking than them.

Absolutely disgusting someone shut reddit down

thumb_how-white-knight-armor-works-friendzone-shoulder-padding-nice-12855320.png

These.

@FinnCel @Dionysus thoughts on the cuck in the post?
Wait a minute... If they have girls there too, why don't they date them each other?
Oh right because ty women are there just for attention...

Also, this cuck is obviously an incel and for being a cuck he needs to be sent to gulag
full

Wait a minute... If they have girls there too, why don't they date them each other?
Oh right because ty women are there just for attention...
Here's your answer.
Screen Shot 2020 01 17 at 121832 PM

They're too busy being used as toys by chads because he will never commit to them, which is the worst thing that can happen in the world :soy:
Femcels don't have time for their looksmatches and getting them out their misery, the chads have them underneath their spell :soy:
I didn't know my soy comment would get so many likes on cuckit out of all places, I must have a unique opinion :soy:

* circle jerking mode *
TIL the origin of cuck. Ur comments are interesting tbh ngl. The avi u use makes it sounds more cute too no homo.

before i found out incels and hung around r/FA, I wonder why some of these males include these females, these fems are playing a totally diff game. Some of the fa guys were based though and called these fa fems out but they usually get silenced by the soys
I just watched this film called Days of Heaven, it gives an interesting perspective on cuck...

Like basically Chad (Richard Gere) lends his girlfriend (lies about being his sister) to this farmer who marries her...

Now the farmer is clearly cucked (he was deceived into marrying a woman carrying on with a guy not to his knowledge) but Chad is wilingly giving up exclusive access to pussy in exchange for money.

I don't view Chad as cucked because he is not actually being deceived... even though it means she's sharing pussy with another guy.

... we should give more support to "female foreveralone".
See, we're not like those beasts of satan (known as incels).

W-we are the good guys.

View attachment 191056

PERFECT.
Lmao women can't be forever alone even the ugliest hole have plenty of normies willing to fuck her i don't know why this retards don't get that

What's funny is that r/ForeverAlone FORBIDS mentioning that most women are unlikely to sincerely be involuntarily forever alone.