Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Were people "in times past" actually smarter? people believed in bullshit PUA 10 years ago. And no one had the diction to verbalize female nature.

/

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Sure but I think it's more correlated with there being more whites on average. But I think the smartest people in the world are prolly working in stem/ rich/ internet circles today. May decline but we live in the age of true intellectuals who developed the blackpill and emotional insight.

I wouldn't say people couldn't verbalize it's that their beliefs weren't validated like they can be now easily online. As a result they didn't speak out much.

Maybe 50+ years ago. [...]
PUA could work for normies before the age of smartphones and dating apps. Now every foid has easy access to Chads.

Sure but I think it's more correlated with there being more whites on average. But I think the smartest people in the world are prolly working in stem/ rich/ internet circles today. May decline but we live in the age of true intellectuals who developed the blackpill and emotional insight.
Probably.

Thinking critically was still a thing

Probably.

Thinking critically was still a thing
I think tuberculosis and shit didnt help

People didnt have time for thinking and philosopohers liek nietzsche schops were outnumbered by tons of normies and rednecks

smarter generally? yes. smarter about women? no.

I don't think we have critical thinking more back then. More functional tho.

Women didn't have rights back then so they were definitely smarter than modern times about women
he said 10 years ago in the title, so i thought he was referring to that time frame

I'm mid-30s and feel like zoomers are FINALLY people who have an "internet education" so to speak. They're the first generation you expect to be exposed to cartel videos, extreme whoring for money, alternative political views, that sort of thing.

No one had diction to verbalise female nature

Consider these quotes were made when women were 100x less promiscuous and entitled than today.

There were dating scam coaches in the early 2000's too. I read George Sodini had one and the coach would have him do assignments JFL

Consider these quotes were made when women were 100x less promiscuous and entitled than today.

I'm mid-30s and feel like zoomers are FINALLY people who have an "internet education" so to speak. They're the first generation you expect to be exposed to cartel videos, extreme whoring for money, alternative political views, that sort of thing.
What do you think of millennials then

Women didn't have rights back then so they were definitely smarter than modern times about women
Nah they weren’t as elaborate about it as we are. People were barely literate back then. They hated women in some boomery took our jerrrbs way. Masculinity was the cope of currency.

What do you think of millennials then
Mixed. Some millennials who lived in places with early exposure to tech like California are similar to zoomers, but to a lot of millennials the internet means social media including MySpace.