Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We're not virtue signaling or lying bro.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

Grant is the asian dude by the way. Look at all these special one in a million women who happen to prefer a short asian man over a tall attractive white man.

I would totally chose Grant, it just so happens that my boyfriend is 6'5, attractive, and tall. Did i mention im 5'3? Tee Hee, i want to wear heels.

All these people making these claims would totally chose the asian man over chad in person. Totally, absolutely, no doubt about it.

Complete and utter bullshit.

eye of the beholder.

anyways he looks so sweet and charming. i'm sure a girl out there would fall in love with his personality teehee <3

>guy has brains because he looks good
FUCK normies and foids so much.

>guy has brains because he looks good
FUCK normies and foids so much.
People who spread bullshit blue pilled garbage lies like this deserve to die

"Intelligence and kindness are sexy ASF"

"I will have to use virginity statistics as a proxy for the harder-to-measure romancelessness statistics, but these are bad enough. In high school each extra IQ point above average increases chances of male virginity by about 3%. 35% of MIT grad students have never had sex, compared to only 20% of average nineteen year old men. Compared with virgins, men with more sexual experience are likely to drink more alcohol, attend church less, and have a criminal history. A Dr. Beaver (nominative determinism again!) was able to predict number of sexual partners pretty well using a scale with such delightful items as “have you been in a gang”, “have you used a weapon in a fight”, et cetera. An analysis of the psychometric Big Five consistently find that high levels of disagreeableness predict high sexual success in both men and women. "

View attachment 309724

View attachment 309725

View attachment 309726

View attachment 309727

View attachment 309728

Grant is the asian dude by the way. Look at all these special one in a million women who happen to prefer a short asian man over a tall attractive white man.

I would totally chose Grant, it just so happens that my boyfriend is 6'5, attractive, and tall. Did i mention im 5'3? Tee Hee, i want to wear heels.

All these people making these claims would totally chose the asian man over chad in person. Totally, absolutely, no doubt about it.

He had money so they'd at least marry him for the beta $$$

Sounds like virtue signalling.

Even if they did, it's his money they are after
full

never believe a word out of a woman's mouth. believe their actions

lying cum dumpsters

That heightmog is HUMILIATING. I’d rope if I were less than 5’5.

I can't believe he is still standing there smiling after being mogged so brutally. Mogging should be declared as a hatecrime.

is that the ricecel guy from mythbusters or something? Always knew it was over for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back