Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We're All Jesus Christ

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
-
Do they wanna fuck us and pretend to be devout Christians?

Do they wanna smear dog shit on our face then give us a dirty towel to wipe away?

Do they wanna rape us then give us stained toilet paper to clean up?

Do they wanna cut our throat then give us a used band aid to patch up?

Do they wanna perpetrate endless sessions of crucifixions and holocausts on our innocent life then go to church and praise the Lord and Jesus?

Do they wanna fuck us and pretend to be Jesus Christ?

I say we’re the Jesus Christs, my Brothers [...]. Jesus Christ exists in us all: Ax Jesus Christ, John Jesus Christ, Jane Jesus Christ, Seung Jesus Christ, Carlos Jesus Christ, Hakeem Jesus Christ, Mohammad Jesus Christ, Zhang Jesus Christ, Oliver Jesus Christ, Elizabeth Jesus Christ, Vladimir Jesus Christ. ___________ Jesus Christ.

I am God (Eric Harris; Pekka-Eric Auvinen). I am Jesus Christ (Seung-Hui Cho).

Last edited:
Like Jesus Christ, we will all live and die as virgins.

Etika was right all along @Zettabhai
This is Ax Ishmael, Anti-Terrorist of America; Crusader for the Weak and Defenseless people against the Descendants of Satan, Hedonists, Charlatans, Sadists, Rapists, Terrorists, Apostles of Sin, Lovers of Terrorism, Lovers of Sadism, Masqueraded Democratic Terrorists, and Lifetakers. He is Seung Jesus Christ, Moses, Ishmael.
Like Jesus Christ, we will all live and die as virgins.
They crucify us like Jesus, laugh at us merrily, spit at us, betray us like Judases, betray us for violent criminals like Jews did Jesus for Barrabas, scourge us with whips until our backs are cut up, bloodied, our skin ripped down to our bones, until the ground is a pool of blood, then beat us with their fists and feet, humiliate us, ridicule us, degrade us with a crown of thorns, hammer a fucking nail into our wrists and feet and hang us on a cross like some sort of fucking decoration, like a zoo attraction, a freakshow, a funny little man to laugh at, point at, make fun of, bully, harass, do this till we perish and our blood has been spilled for their pleasure, amusement, fun. Thanks a fucking lot, you pieces of shit. Sadistic fucks. You happy now? Now that I'm dead and buried in the dirt, with worms and maggots, my only companions, eating my body? I hope you enjoy your wine, your cognac, your tequila, your popcorn, and your soda.

It’s grand for you to fuck us 24/7 for fun, but we can’t have a single minute of harmless playtime, only suffer. It’s dandy for you to rape us, but we’re not allowed to even speak, only be raped? Fuck you.

They crucify us like Jesus, laugh at us merrily, spit at us, betray us like Judases, betray us for violent criminals like Jews did Jesus for Barrabas, scourge us with whips until our backs are cut up, bloodied, our skin ripped down to our bones, until the ground is a pool of blood, then beat us with their fists and feet, humiliate us, ridicule us, degrade us with a crown of thorns, hammer a fucking nail into our wrists and feet and hang us on a cross like some sort of fucking decoration, like a zoo attraction, a freakshow, a funny little man to laugh at, point at, make fun of, bully, harass, do this till we perish and our blood has been spilled for their pleasure, amusement, fun. Thanks a fucking lot, you pieces of shit. Sadistic fucks. You happy now? Now that I'm dead and buried in the dirt, with worms and maggots, my only companions, eating my body? I hope you enjoy your wine, your cognac, your tequila, your popcorn, and your soda.

It’s grand for you to fuck us 24/7 for fun, but we can’t have a single minute of harmless playtime, only suffer. It’s dandy for you to rape us, but we’re not allowed to even speak, only be raped? Fuck you.
Judas is symbolic of the fakecel infiltrators I take it?

saint cho will always reign supreme

cool cope but more jewish propagated pysop