Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to the strip club for the first time EVER

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
My friend s birthday so I went to a strip club here’s the summary. My friend payed for everything for me, I’m super broke anyways. Couple lap dances and stupid shit. First of all holy shit I’m sex starved as fuck, thought my libido dropped but I got rock hard as soon as I got touched. Not just once but every single fucking time, I didn’t even tip or spend a single dime. I deeped I would never spend money nor go to a strip club but fuck I need a gf. Whoever said sex is overrated can fuck themselves what the actual fuck. It’s fucking insane how op it is. FUCK FUCK I’m so heated. Now how did I meet this individual, in my class where we studied hard for upcoming exams. The women were scamming so hard holy shit, strip clubs imo need to be banned, so many Lonely men spending rent money. Fuck I want a GF, I want a loving relationship holy shit I can’t do this anymore.

My friend s birthday so I went to a strip club here’s the summary. My friend payed for everything for me, I’m super broke anyways. Couple lap dances and stupid shit. First of all holy shit I’m sex starved as fuck, thought my libido dropped but I got rock hard as soon as I got touched. Not just once but every single fucking time, I didn’t even tip or spend a single dime. I deeped I would never spend money nor go to a strip club but fuck I need a gf. Whoever said sex is overrated can fuck themselves what the actual fuck. It’s fucking insane how op it is. FUCK FUCK I’m so heated. Now how did I meet this individual, in my class where we studied hard for upcoming exams. The women were scamming so hard holy shit, strip clubs imo need to be banned, so many Lonely men spending rent money. Fuck I want a GF, I want a loving relationship holy shit I can’t do this anymore.
Depends on how her holes look like or if shes clean

Remember: they only behaved like this with you bc of the money.

Is your friend a brocel or a sexhaver?

How much does lap dance costs? That can be a good cope to lose anxiety around foids

Remember: they only behaved like this with you bc of the money.

Is your friend a brocel or a sexhaver?
And they are in the service industry, You forgot that!

How much does lap dance costs? That can be a good cope to lose anxiety around foids
Unsure but even one of the strippers realized it and made a comment then laughed.

Opposite experience to mine but glad it went well.

I only went to a brothel once in my life and had a bad experience even though the foid was hot as fuck and was cooperative . My high inhibition levels and years of masturbating with a death grip kept me from cooming so it was a disappointing experience. But at least I don't put sex on a pedestal anymore.
Maybe it’s because I don’t really ever masturbate? Damn sorry about the experience tho

Nice to have an incel friend IRL tbh
He could have found other ways to spend his birthday though, playing vidya for instance idk
Ye I was wondering but inceldom does one to someone. I’ll never go to a strip club tho. First and last

Ye I was wondering but inceldom does one to someone. I’ll never go to a strip club tho. First and last
Yeah at least you know how things are in a strip club now

Honestly to add on to what I said previously it was nice but they scam money, I know my friend def overspent.

Can touch them? Like groping her ass?
Yes u could do anything literally well except for certain things I’m sure u know of

Last edited:
strippers are the coolest women out of the woman categories, I tell them I'm an incel and they give me life advice

strippers are the coolest women out of the woman categories, I tell them I'm an incel and they give me life advice
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

omg, that gotta be nice asf
i wish i could go to a strip club even once and get a bit touchy with the toilets. touching boobs is the best thing i wanna do
My friend payed for everything for me
your friend is a really true friend and not like the fags i know. paying for expensive shit for your virign homie so that he could feel less bad about his sexual depravation is a very good deed

mogs most inkwells on here for going into a strip club

kept me from cooming .
tbh I just wanted to pump a girl and feel her up. Getting teased at a strip club and getting to bone a girl w/o finishing are at the same level for me. If I can get a hotter girl for cheaper with a lap dance and I'm allowed to touch I'm going with that