Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to the cinema

randomloli

randomloli

30+ club
-
Had a young in love couple sitting right in front of me, constantly kissing and whatnot throughout the movie, probably did more stuff in the dark. I've never felt so fucking bad. I just left an hour in, fuck this life, can't even watch a fucking movie without being reminded that I'm all alone in this shitty world. Never going to the cinema again.

Attachments

• 1508699656473.jpg
    1508699656473.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 57
I do not leave my room for that reason.

The outside world is hell.

It's the only way to cope it seems.

Unfortunately I am sometimes forced to go to my lectures for exams. Suifuel walking there and back :feelsbadman:

Why didn't you just move to a different seat?

Unfortunately I am sometimes forced to go to my lectures for exams. Suifuel walking there and back :feelsbadman:

You know it's over when just seeing normies living their lives is suifuel. If they only knew how much they take for granted.
Why didn't you just move to a different seat?

My mood was ruined a couple of minutes in. Should've just left then. I was hoping I could somehow ignore them and focus on the movie but it was too late.

Should've pick your drink and throw it at them like ER did to normies it should ruin their day.

its over for cinemamaxinggtrycels

2 months ago i went to "upgraded". i took on purpose a middle row that no1 was seating in. and ofcourse a couple come and sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME. first the whore was the in the seat right next to me, but she felt uncomfortable by being so close to me (she had a mini skirt, probaly didnt felt like i deserve to take a look at these legs) and 5 minutes later she asked her cuck BF to switch seats with her.
man i felt so bad.

2 months ago i went to "upgraded". i took on purpose a middle row that no1 was seating in. and ofcourse a couple come and sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME. first the whore was the in the seat right next to me, but she felt uncomfortable by being so close to me (she had a mini skirt, probaly didnt felt like i deserve to take a look at these legs) and 5 minutes later she asked her cuck BF to switch seats with her.
man i felt so bad.

That's straight up suifuel, sorry you had to experience that.

man i felt so bad.
Brutal

I do not leave my room for that reason.
Shit, you think your room is safe? I can't even watch Hulu without every other ad being for fucking engagement rings, reminding me it's that shitty time of year again.

Then there are those ads for financial software or shit that show these men kissing their wives, holding their children, fuck one even showed a room shaking while a couple "christened" their house then showed them playing with their toddler.

I have tried really hard to resist roping but god fucking damn they just won't leave us in peace. I don't know how much longer I can resist.

i went to the movies alone twice, the first time everyone looked at me with eyes of pity and disgust. the second. some kids about my age at the time started throwing stuff at me. i never went again.

JFL at letting some brats trigger you out of 10 bucks.

There was a time when people were respectful in cinemas