Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to the beach today

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Felt good, not because I had any sort of fun, but because I saw no Chads. There were a few built black guys but they were gymcels and no girls were going for them. Landwhales were dancing on the stage and betas were either carrying the beach gear or pretending to care about what their woman/lady friend had to say. Low-inhib ethnics ruled the day (not slay but they made themselves known) and beta pasty whitecels had to pay (literally, the parking, the food, all overpriced). Feels good man. Guess this qualifies as an incel report or something.

How do you even go to the beach?

Seeing any foid in bikinis makes me want to rope.

only beaches i would ever like are private ones

Really? I walked to the beach a few days ago and it was pure suifuel. There were hot prime girls everywhere and tons of jacked Chads. Summer time is not a good time to go to the beach. Week days during the winter time is the only good time to go.

How do you even go to the beach?

Seeing any foid in bikinis makes me want to rope.

Because I spent a few years away from it, not by choice, and we need to look at what causes us uneasiness head on if we’re to find peace. Either that or I’m. a glutton for punishment.

I wish i could just walk to my local beach like this.

Felt good, not because I had any sort of fun, but because I saw no Chads. There were a few built black guys but they were gymcels and no girls were going for them. Landwhales were dancing on the stage and betas were either carrying the beach gear or pretending to care about what their woman/lady friend had to say. Low-inhib ethnics ruled the day (not slay but they made themselves known) and beta pasty whitecels had to pay (literally, the parking, the food, all overpriced). Feels good man. Guess this qualifies as an incel report or something.
Lucky.
Going to the beach with no chads or attractive femoids in sight, that would make a fine day at your local beach.

God damn I haven't been to a beach in about a decade. Wish I had friends to go with tbh. Being friendsless sucks tbh boyos.

I hope to gymcel and roidcel next year so I can go to the beach jacked and hit on foids then hopefully ascend.

I hope to gymcel and roidcel next year so I can go to the beach jacked and hit on foids then hopefully ascend.

what's your face? If 4/10 and below, safe yourself the effort, and don't gymmaxx. Just LDAR bro.

Hopefully you do but that is a tough way to go about it, beach approach.

Did you see Hamudi?

what's your face? If 4/10 and below, safe yourself the effort, and don't gymmaxx. Just LDAR bro.
My face is about 4/10 but I’m white and 6’2 with medium frame, so If jacked and roided I have a chance.

can you looksmaxx a little higher?
Possibly. Need to get my face leaner for sure. If I can get up to a 5 or 6 things would be a lot better.

Lucky. When I went I saw so many Stacy and Chads.

I will only go to the beach when I am in my SEA city with my harem to mog local ricecels

Took a risk going there tbh tbh ngl

Going to the beach at all is a bad idea. Go camping instead.