Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Went to gym.

I

ITsOVER90

Greycel
So I been going gym for the past year or so and just typing this after a session. I'm just getting constantly mogged by everyone facially and heightwise, I look like a different species compared to everyone else. I'm trying to focus on the workout but it's just overwhelming, I don't know what to do, it's killing me inside.

Just dont give a fuck

just lift heavy object

Have you tried a home gym, not having to interact with attention seeking foids and moggers nearly every day? :feelsjuice:
Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

Well, a mog a day keeps the rope at bay, so.. they didnt rope because of you! Awesome

So I been going gym for the past year or so and just typing this after a session. I'm just getting constantly mogged by everyone facially and heightwise, I look like a different species compared to everyone else. I'm trying to focus on the workout but it's just overwhelming, I don't know what to do, it's killing me inside.
Yup, know that feeling. Hate seeing foids talking to the moggers but not wanting to talk with you.

Depends on a gym. In some there are various types of folks. I go to a free gym in a local park, and there are various people there, majority of them is not jacked

Try bringing your own semi automatic rifle in gym.

Well, a mog a day keeps the rope at bay, so.. they didnt rope because of you! Awesome

It's as real as the quotes I'm about to gather.

I'll go really early next time when the gym is not busy at all... thats my best bet.

Workout from home

Have you tried a home gym, not having to interact with attention seeking foids and moggers nearly every day? :feelsjuice:
The only way I'll ever go to the gym

This is why you should only workout at home. Going to a gym will only make you feel like you're compensating. At home you can focus on yourself rather than comparing to chads.

if you try to workout outside people will assume that you're insecure.
after being mogged for year, i have built my cement home gym and never feel like i am compensating