Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Went to a sex shop, the owner was a 6'1 Slavic toilet

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Yesterday while going grassmaxxing I saw a sex shop next to a kindergarten (there are no zoning laws here) and after going inside there was a 6'1 Slavic toilet. She was wearing flat shoes so I can't say that she frauded her height through heelmaxxing. Slavs are like Africans, either they're ridiculously tall or ridiculously short.

I basically never see an average height Slav or Black person, either they're 6'7 or 5'2, they're rarely in-between. The toilets are either my height or taller or even shorter than Asians.

My issue isn't with the fact that she's tall, it's that tall toilets only want men significantly taller than them and she basically confronted me with how inadequate I feel for the European market.

The other sex shop I frequent has an Africanlet shop owner, this guy is ridiculously short. But here there was a tall blonde Slav.

brutal heightmogg

Have you bought anything for sex-shop? Like pocet pussy?

Must've been me. :lul:

My issue isn't with the fact that she's tall, it's that tall toilets only want men significantly taller than them
The taller a foid is, the less of a minimum height difference she requires. Mogging the hell out of her still helps, but there's a point at which your height has diminishing returns. It's much more frustrating how short foids want someone at least a foot taller than them.