Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a club last night..

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Yeah, call me fakecels all you want but having LTN-friends doesn't help jack shit with my 2/10 face, I thought stepping outside of the house would do me good after 2 weeks of rotting. Anyway, so I left early because I was sweating so much and getting dirty looks from foids on the dance floor. As I'm going to pick up my coat this 6'4 Gigachad walks up behind me and instantly 3 hot Stacies flocked around him and asked him "Chad, I thought you were going hunting today?", He said "I'm going tomorrow", then one of the Stacies said, "thank God you came tonight!". Just imagine that social validation. Even if he didn't fuck any of them last night, that validation would last me a year. So I grabbed my coat, looked down on the floor and bolted out of there. I was stopped by police on the way home because they thought I was drunk because of how sweaty I was but I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol throughout the night. Shit night, as always.

Why do you make yourself suffer by going in places like this :fuk:

I went to a club once and I swear the average height there is higher than the normal zoomer population, I think manlets are too scared to go due to being mogged so you end up with a great amount of tall(er) people there.
these places are like a harem for chads/htn, but suifuel for others

Why do you make yourself suffer by going in places like this :fuk:
I don't know, after weeks of rotting I delude myself that I wil have fun, at least see other people and get into the party mood, but as soon as I set foot in there I want to get back to my safe haven again. The height-mogging is brutal, I'm average here at 6ft but in the center of the dancefloors there's always absolute behemoths in a circle and the toilets just gravitate towards them. It's like a primal ritual where the chieftains are throwing a tribal party and are selecting their mates. It's a disgusting display, truly and whenever I get home I swear to never go again, but then I get sucked back into it a few weeks later with the hopes of actually socializing and having fun on a friday night. Needless to say, it's over.

Was there any ethnics, I feel like ethnics never go to these places cuz of getting life-Mogged

Brutal truecel night-out

Truecels should either stay at home rotting inside for the rest of their life, or choose a bettER path and then suicide

Keep going to clubs and you might turn yourself into the next ER (in Stalker Anomaly)

Was there any ethnics, I feel like ethnics never go to these places cuz of getting life-Mogged
Very few ethnics, this is a student club in Norway so ethnics are an extreme minority. I did see an arabcel of about 5'5 trying to make his way though the crowd, with 5'10 women towering over him on either side. It was brutal.

Very few ethnics, this is a student club in Norway so ethnics are an extreme minority. I did see an arabcel of about 5'5 trying to make his way though the crowd, with 5'10 women towering over him on either side. It was brutal.
Ah Norway but in Sweden there are a lot of ethnics in these clubs I think, I think only the tallest ones go there

Ah Norway but in Sweden there are a lot of ethnics in these clubs I think, I think only the tallest ones go there
Yeah, Sweden has a lot more migrants so I can see that being the case.

 E mergency Room fuel.

Yeah, call me fakecels all you want but having LTN-friends doesn't help jack shit with my 2/10 face, I thought stepping outside of the house would do me good after 2 weeks of rotting. Anyway, so I left early because I was sweating so much and getting dirty looks from foids on the dance floor. As I'm going to pick up my coat this 6'4 Gigachad walks up behind me and instantly 3 hot Stacies flocked around him and asked him "Chad, I thought you were going hunting today?", He said "I'm going tomorrow", then one of the Stacies said, "thank God you came tonight!". Just imagine that social validation. Even if he didn't fuck any of them last night, that validation would last me a year. So I grabbed my coat, looked down on the floor and bolted out of there. I was stopped by police on the way home because they thought I was drunk because of how sweaty I was but I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol throughout the night. Shit night, as always.
My experience at a club when I was younger was I came with a chadlite friend. He instantly abandoned me the second we stepped into the club to go pickup girls so I didn't know what to do. I went to order some drinks at a bar, then I went to the toilet because I didn't know what to do but I couldn't even go into the toilets because there was fucking normies there taking drugs and shit so I went back to the club and danced around like a retard, it must have looked very autistic.

Then I sat down on the floor a bit (EVEN MORE AUTISTIC)... Then I danced some more (Alone of course) watching people around me all having fun while for me it was mental torture. Then I seen my friend with a corner of my eye so I started to move towards him pushing through people.

Then I sat next to him, he was talking to some girls. I tried to join the conversation but they just ignored me JFL and gave me GIGA-Dirty looks. They looked at me like I was a subhuman, I will never forget those looks. Those fucking looks of pure disgust. I mean pretty much everyone in the club gave me those fucking looks tbh.

Anyway some security guy came shortly after. And told me literally to GTFO out of the club JFL. I was a bit drunk, but not much than everyone there to be honest JFL, everyone was drunk it was a fucking club.... I asked him why? He said it was because I was drunk. But I didn't believe that so I told him, I'm not and asked him why again. Then he told me some ''''women''' he especially said women, not people or others or any other word, he said women reported me for being pushy or some shit.... Then he quickly switched back and said its because im drunk and he lead me outside and told me to GTFO.

Yeah... That was my ''''clubbing'''' experience. I went back to other clubs later (I was still bluepilled retard those days) and it didnt end much different... Again 0 female attention and dirty looks. I wasn't kicked out at least but that's because I was spending a lot of money there so they probably just wanted to steal my money from me since drinks there are x10 more expensive.

Nobody should call incels who go to a club or try to ascend fakecels. That is the only way you can decide if you are truly truecel or not, by trying. Though I would never go to those places if I was blackpilled. I knew it was over.

You should maybe come early in the morning and try to get some lonely drunk foid.

never been to a club and never will be. I can imagine what suffering and embarassment this would be. Also I'm very scared of bouncer at the door because if there is one at all there is 0% chance he will let me in

truecel moment. go to a club and don't even drink. i would be the same way if i was low inhib enough to go to a club or bar, cause i don't do drugs or alcohol

Trucel Trait: you can’t dance and are too awkward to go to a club @Incelius Savage

Trucel Trait: you can’t dance and are too awkward to go to a club @Incelius Savage
What’s the point in going to a club as a sub 6 male