Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a bar, didn’t affect a night negatively

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So I had too many drinks(like 1 past legal limit but still) and talked to some dude
A 35 or so chad (or about above average dude) who said he was like some military leutinant or something.
We were playing pool.
He said he would give me a ride to another bar to “get some bitches”.(he was from out of town)
I said I would fuck it up when I got in the vehicle and just to drive me to my car few blocks down.
He dropped me off and legit zoomed off in some sports car.

I would have fucked it up too man.
It is just a logistical thing man. I think I did a service not fucking it up for him.

It’s much easier to talk to people from different Areas just visiting because their brain throws caution to the win about the local hierarchy bulshit.

Imagine hanging out with normal cancer
heir brain throws caution to the win about the local hierarchy bulshit.
Explain this part to me jfl I don't get this

He also said “that bartender (foid) is really shit. People in other bars down south where I’m from make you feel at home.
Imagine hanging out with normal cancer

Explain this part to me jfl I don't get this
They don’t have the same biases of who is who. So aren’t as shitty towards the perceived lessers

Bars are a massive waste of money and filled with other people who have serious problems in their lives.

Read some stories of alcoholics talking about their days of going to bars. They kicked their alcohol addiction, came back a couple years later to the bar and saw the same drunks there greeting him like it was yesterday. Imagine all of the money they lost by then.

2-3 shots or several beers add up over time.

Bars are a massive waste of money and filled with other people who have serious problems in their lives.

Read some stories of alcoholics talking about their days of going to bars. They kicked their alcohol addiction, came back a couple years later to the bar and saw the same drunks there greeting him like it was yesterday. Imagine all of the money they lost by then.

I was honestly only going to have 1 beer. But with addictive psychoactive drugs doesn’t usually end up like that. Kind a of a racket