Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel went outside yesterday

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man i felt so sad about myself when i went back home all the normies and foids have it so easy in their lives while i sit at home rot 24/7 life has sentenced me to death for something i didnt do to deserve like i didnt kill anyone or something but the universe hates me so it wanted me to suffer so badly:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. people party drink enjoy their teenage years but my teenage years are gone as i am 18 rn i miss the days where i was happy which was when i was bluepilled but now its all eternal darkness no matter what i do i always fail. now i understand why people off themselves clearly no one gives a fuck about them ngl which is really sad because humans are supposed to be caring and loving to eachother but thats not the case now people are delusional, evil, narcisstic and like to laugh at other peoples pain what a fucked up world we live in

Too many people are up their own arses in this society, bro.

Just stay at home.

I stay home alone pretty much since I was young. I’m 24 now and still do. I feel uncomfortable around people when I have to go out. Hate Foids and normies, they get to enjoy life while I’m miserable over a stupid shit life I wish I never even got to begin with. I felt a smug satisfaction from the recent events because they get to experience pain the rest of there shit lives like we have to endure.:fuk:

I stay home alone pretty much since I was young. I’m 24 now and still do. I feel uncomfortable around people when I have to go out. Hate Foids and normies, they get to enjoy life while I’m miserable over a stupid shit life I wish I never even got to begin with. I felt a smug satisfaction from the recent events because they get to experience pain the rest of there shit lives like we have to endure.:fuk:
yeah we endure pain like everyday in our life

just LDAR and cope by doing drugmaxx/foodmaxx/coommaxx

any other option is just HELL, avoid these at all cost brothER:society:
yeah right speaking with foids and normies and bluepillers is sucide fuel

Humans are supposed to be caring what sort of blue-pilled cuckdom fetish is this jfl.

Just fuck more prostitutes than normies and brag about your sex life. Game over nigga

Humans are supposed to be caring what sort of blue-pilled cuckdom fetish is this jfl.

Just fuck more prostitutes than normies and brag about your sex life. Game over nigga
nah man whats the point after suffering for a long time

and yeah humans shouId care for eachother

and yeah humans shouId care for eachother
Mate you know that's never going to happen. Might as well learn to deal with it

yeah u right dude i never going to happen:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Cheers. Next time remember that in every couple you see, the man has been cucked by the woman and she already has the sperms of 50 chads and tyrones whom she allowed to rape her, in her.

Cheers. Next time remember that in every couple you see, the man has been cucked by the woman and she already has the sperms of 50 chads and tyrones whom she allowed to rape her, in her.
yeah shits ragefuel and also like not only foids hate us everyone

going outside is utter suicidefuel once I went out and these foids were looking at me funny like I was a creep.:feelsrope:I was just standing there:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
we started walking in the same direction coincidentally and they thought I was following them they started shuffling together pointing and looking at me , fuck women.:feelsaww:

man i felt so sad about myself when i went back home
That's something that used to happen in the past when i would go out,it still happens occasionally but for the most part i only feel anger now.Especially when i see a toilet with a arrogant look on her face.
humans are supposed to be caring and loving to eachother
That's hollywood movies propaganda,irl people are scum.

Or you can take creepshots, at least going outside would be useful