Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went out in public for the first time in 3 weeks

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
After having not left my house for 3 weeks while browsing this site and playing overwatch 2 nonstop I decided to visit a nearby Chipotle for some food. The short trip reminded me why I haven't left the house. There were so many couples, probably about 5-6, all holding hands/kissing or even having hands on each other's asses :feelsrope:. I even saw a based homeless man yell at one of the foids to wear longer shorts and she got scared and ran away with her curry boyfriend. That was the only bit of lifefuel.

playing overwatch 2
idiot_cel

Going outside is a fucking horrible exoerience I can't wait to go home everyday, it's probably why I force myself to be an insomniac and not sleep so i can balance out my day with more time inside alone I hate being around people, the more the worse. They are all so fucking annoying, and are all beyond fucking stupid at a subhuman level, yet they can all be social and have relationships. I feel like I am watching ants, these useless retarded hivemind creatures doing nothing but contributing to their colony. God I hate normies and I hate going outside, 3 weeks sounds so nice.

Also.. Chipotle? Overwatch? Bro play counter strike, ultrakill, or Halo they are all better fps find cooler copes.

Going outside is a fucking horrible exoerience I can't wait to go home everyday, it's probably why I force myself to be an insomniac and not sleep so i can balance out my day with more time inside alone I hate being around people, the more the worse. They are all so fucking annoying, and are all beyond fucking stupid at a subhuman level, yet they can all be social and have relationships. I feel like I am watching ants, these useless retarded hivemind creatures doing nothing but contributing to their colony. God I hate normies and I hate going outside, 3 weeks sounds so nice.

Also.. Chipotle? Overwatch? Bro play counter strike, ultrakill, or Halo they are all better fps find cooler copes.
I do play some counter strike in sitting at top 25k in the world. One of my better copes for sure

What did you eat during the 3 weeks?

After having not left my house for 3 weeks while browsing this site and playing overwatch 2 nonstop I decided to visit a nearby Chipotle for some food. The short trip reminded me why I haven't left the house. There were so many couples, probably about 5-6, all holding hands/kissing or even having hands on each other's asses :feelsrope:. I even saw a based homeless man yell at one of the foids to wear longer shorts and she got scared and ran away with her curry boyfriend. That was the only bit of lifefuel.
What did you get at Chipotle?

Inhib mogs me

Going outside is suifuel

What rank are u on overwatch?

I had experienced this plenty of times when I go outside

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6