Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went out for the whole weekend. conclusion: I WANT MY YOUTH BACK!

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
as usual: normies around me get gfs
normies get sex
normies (and even fuckin total weirdos!!!!) have friends

I speak with ppl in their teens and early 20's and I feel like a 12yo when they talk with me about sex.

I MISSED AND I'm missing on so much!!!!!!
everytime I got out to the city I see people LIVE, fucking truly LIVE, and I fucking don't!!!!!

I missed on so many years of my life!!!!!!!! it's not fair!!!!!!!!!

how can I even start now!?!!??!?!?!

I'm 28 yo and NEVER had a girlfriend!!!!!!

even if I become George Clooney right fuckin' now- I will still be palyin' catch up game for the rest of my fuckin life!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY TEENS AND EARLY 20'S BACK! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to describe in detail what happened by I'm honestly already exhausted.

I thought you had a gf

I think I mistaken you for the guy who thinks you’re a incel if you’ve been with a girl who’s sub 5
no you're not. I'm the guy

go out and see what I see every weekend. get exposed to what I need to get exposed to- and then teach me about inceldom

AFTER THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH IN MY LIFE I SHOULD BE CROWNED KING OF INCELS AND LONERS

no you're not. I'm the guy

go out and see what I see every weekend. get exposed to what I need to get exposed to- and then teach me about inceldom
You said you had a gf but she doesn’t count because she’s sub 5 lol. What fantasy land do you live in

You said you had a gf but she doesn’t count because she’s sub 5 lol. What fantasy land do you live in

never said I had a girlfriend. you have a very creative imagination boyo

A lot of feels in this thread, bro.

Hugs to you.

I remember but whatever you’re a volcel anyway

yeah yeah actually I'm a chad who fucks hot models daily, have a huge social circle and throw parties in my house every weekend.

He had a gf before but said she doesn’t because she was sub5.
Notice how he always says you’re not incel if you’ve slept with a girl whose 5+.
Dudes a volcel who wants only cute Stacies.

He had a gf before but said she doesn’t because she was sub5.
Notice how he always says you’re not incel if you’ve slept with a girl whose 5+.
Dudes a volcel who wants only cute Stacies.

must be a lookism fag. SMH

What you have dated a sub 5 female before? GTFO OP I thought you were legit you fucking fakecel neck yourself.

jZgDhiP.gif

lol.....there are so many idiots around here are I actually feel much better about myself now.

who said this board isn't beneficial?

I just came to terms so I don’t try or complain anymore

The kids commenting on here saying you're fake because you've been with an ugly girl are retards. If u can only get ugly girls u are incel

The kids commenting on here saying you're fake because you've been with an ugly girl are retards. If u can only get ugly girls u are incel
Most autistic comment I’ve ever read.

Most autistic comment I’ve ever read.
hes 28 and only had one landwhale 2/10 gf who was so ugly he wouldnt introduce to anyone. also a virgin. whats your credentials as an incel? i am certain hes truer than you. low iq as fuck if you think hes fakecel

hes 28 and only had one landwhale 2/10 gf who was so ugly he wouldnt introduce to anyone. also a virgin. whats your credentials as an incel? i am certain hes truer than you. low iq as fuck if you think hes fakecel
dhMeAzK.gif

and I never even considered her as a "girlfriend"

Would you want a girl saying that about you? He’s not incel if he’s had a gf. “I’m blackpilled” tired of autist like you in this forum. I’m just gonna ignore and move on from now on.

Would you want a girl saying that about you? He’s not incel if he’s had a gf. “I’m blackpilled” tired of autist like you in this forum. I’m just gonna ignore and move on from now on.
pm me pic and prove me wrong that you cant get a 2/10 landwhale. otherwise, fuck off kid. you're no truecel that cant get a whale

> had a gf before
FLDUfaKb-7kOHkQE7lsqayHCvy0x9Jon2FWQtv92ANgIWwI3oKxfAT9e4xpdnTq1p3zFGeGp83qQJ4Hh6v7rFPWbEdG2N6YRe8862Qg=w449-h328-nc

Last edited:
Incel=involuntary celibacy=not being able to get sex

If he is getting sex from ugly females, then he isn't incel.
that's you're definition of incel. the admin has a different definition, as you can read in the rules,

ER had a different definition
puahate had a different definition
r/incels had a different denition
sluthate has a different definition

and I can go on and on...

so where can one find the precise definition for what an "incel" is?
is it in the dictionary? please send me a link

that's you're definition of incel. the admin has a different definition, as you can read in the rules,

ER had a different definition
puahate had a different definition
r/incels had a different denition
sluthate has a different definition

and I can go on and on...

so where can one find the precise definition for what an "incel" is?
is it in the dictionary? please send me a link

What was er definition?

@SergeantIncel i am curious to the reason he was banned without having to read up all his posts
Can you please elab?

Incel=involuntary celibacy=not being able to get sex

If he is getting sex from ugly females, then he isn't incel.
pm me pic to verify you cant get a 2/10 landwhale, otherwise just stop.

good job mods on banning this fakecel