Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went on KikeBook and searched my school and found people I went to school with...

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Searched around and recognized a few of the people I used to see in the library (some of the incels were friends with each other but I rotted alone)

THE ONES I FOUND GOT FUCKING MARRIED.

I can't believe this :feelshaha:

:feelsrope:

Stalking people literally wasted years of my life.

[UWSL]Brocels, DON'T EVER DO WHAT OP DOES.[/UWSL]
It's just 100% suifuel. you find all the chads and the stacys from schooldays married, most of them who treated you like shit and were completely evil towards you having beautiful partners and then there's you... nothing on your hands. lonely and sufferable. it only gives you hatred, jealousy and malice. if you are an incel should stop doing such things. you just can't afford to have more of those feelings at some point.

[UWSL]Brocels, DON'T EVER DO WHAT OP DOES.[/UWSL]
It's just 100% suifuel. you find all the chads and the stacys from schooldays married, most of them who treated you like shit, having beautiful partners and then there's you... nothing on your hands. lonely and sufferable. it only gives you hatred, jealousy and malice. if you are an incel should stop doing such things. you just can't afford to have more of those feelings at some point.
Yeah, it consumes you.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH FOUND A PROFILE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS IN MY YEAR AND THEIR FRIENDS LIST WAS FULL OF PEOPLE I RECOGNIZED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO MANY OF THE """"NON-POPULAR""" GUYS HAVE WIVES AND KIDS AND SHIT JFL

AHHHHHHH GOD, THANKFULLY NORMIEBOOK ISN'T POPULAR SO MANY PROFILES ARE DEAD SO NOT TOO MANY UPDATES BUT OH GOD I AM A FAILURE.

Married is lifefuel for you because they suck after 3 years.