Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went from confident to stuttering mess in a few years HOW

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
4 years ago I had friends, was confident, funny, and had a social circle. Now the confident guy is completely gone I'm stuck in permanent pussy mode. I shake, stutter, and get nervous around people. I'm now alone a lonely pathetic Incel :feelsrope:. I wanna find the other me who didn't give a fuck and could hold a conversation. Maybe if I wasn't a pussy I could ascend. I want the old me back wtf could have happend to cause this. How can I fix it :fuk::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I've always been like that. I only gained friends through being forced to spend enough time with them

4 years ago I had friends, was confident, funny, and had a social circle. Now the confident guy is completely gone I'm stuck in permanent pussy mode. I shake, stutter, and get nervous around people. I'm now alone a lonely pathetic Incel :feelsrope:. I wanna find the other me who didn't give a fuck and could hold a conversation. Maybe if I wasn't a pussy I could ascend. I want the old me back wtf could have happend to cause this. How can I fix it :fuk::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Go gym:feelsUgh:

You probably graduated from high school and it all went downhill from there, happened to me

don't want friends,
only money and pussy

You probably graduated from high school and it all went downhill from there, happened to me
Pretty much exactly that now I'm taking college classes online and have no job so I just sit in the corner of my room and cry all day

it's the only way. i know this cuz i was forced to work retail by my parents and i was a stuttering nervous mess for the first few weeks but got way better overtime and my communication skills are normal rn.
Yeah ur right probably the most effective strategy to use against social anxiety. I've also heard hypnosis helps

Pretty much exactly that now I'm taking college classes online and have no job so I just sit in the corner of my room and cry all day
Can relate, receiving classes virtually and not doing anything else all day is destroying our sanity.

You not an incel but a failed normie :feelsaww:

Simply inceldom and loneliness can destroy your social abilities for good especially if you aren't ldarcel

Can relate, receiving classes virtually and not doing anything else all day is destroying our sanity.
I'm going back to in person classes soon I can't wait (sarcasm:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:). I'm gonna be a stuttering friend less freak when classes start up again ITS OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm going back to in person classes soon I can't wait (sarcasm:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:). I'm gonna be a stuttering friend less freak when classes start up again ITS OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
At least you could get your skills back, staying inside interacting with only a pc assures you a miserable life
i did my first 3 years in person and my last year virtually. online schooling is better for ur grades :feelsokman:
Yeah the grades are better virtually

At least you could get your skills back, staying inside interacting with only a pc assures you a miserable life

Yeah the grades are better virtually
i worked retail so i already have decent social skills :feelsokman:
it's only beneficial for work/school tho since i dont want to befriend normies and i dont look decent enough for NT to matter.
I've also developed this thing where if I'm talking with someone immediately my brain says "I'm gonna run out of things to say". No matter who I'm talking to ALWAYS in the back of my mind I think eventually I'm gonna run out things to say and I start panicking which ironically is what keeps me from finding out what to say next. I'm such a FUCKING RETARD RN:feelsree:

i dont enjoy small talk so i almost never initiate conversations i usually give just enough input to keep the ball rolling and the person im talking to wont even notice that for every 10 words they utter i only give back 1 :feelshaha:. the trick is to not give retarded tinder girl tier responses like "ok, alright, uh huh" but to give quick responses that are relevant to the subject at hand in the most concise way possible and to keep the convo centered around the other person like "how's ur mother doing?".
Giga iq post, just keep the convo about them when running out of things to say. Thanks for the advice brocel:feelsautistic:

It could be that the part of your brain that controls fear, stress and anxiety has become bigger.

You can make it smaller by meditating daily

It could be that the part of your brain that controls fear, stress and anxiety has become bigger.

You can make it smaller by meditating daily
Will try it out thanks for the advice:feelswhere:

Will try it out thanks for the advice:feelswhere:
Also, how is your posture? If you have very stiff muscles then your body assumes you are under stress 24/7 which causes you to be anxious

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back