Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went for my regular nightwalk - couplefags and couplewhores everywhere REEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
I can't stand this brocels, young couples everywhere - in their teens, 20s etc. There was a tallfag taller with more than a head than his pretty-according-to-my-prefferences-partner. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Pick more desolate locations, utilize headphones, don't check out people when passing them.

I can't stand this brocels, young couples everywhere - in their teens, 20s etc. There was a tallfag taller with more than a head than his pretty-according-to-my-prefferences-partner. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Don't worry dude, the clot shot is already helping us see most of these normies drop dead. If you didn't take it, better be prepared for the wild ride.

Pick more desolate locations, utilize headphones, don't check out people when passing them.
Yep, i try to but still they're like everywhere. I have to nightwalk in a cemetery or something in order to not stumble on couples :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

yup, outside world is cancer for incels.
at least we have winter now, there are more couples making out in public in the spring/summer

Don't worry dude, the clot shot is already helping us see most of these normies drop dead. If you didn't take it, better be prepared for the wild ride.
Never taking the death jab :dab::dab:

Yep, i try to but still they're like everywhere. I have to nightwalk in a cemetery or something in order to not stumble on couples :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I was going to ask why the fuck are there people out walking the streets at this time of year, but then I read you're from Florida. You need to find other routes, I'm not sure where since you live in normiedom. Learn your surroundings, fren, all I can say.

I was going to ask why the fuck are there people out walking the streets at this time of year, but then I read you're from Florida. You need to find other routes, I'm not sure where since you live in normiedom. Learn your surroundings, fren, all I can say.
Florida? Nope, i'm from Bulgaria (EU). It's freezing here rn, and still lot of couples outside every night - going to bars, clubs, restaurants etc.

Can't wait until I get a break from college and I can go on my lonely walks again. Haven't done it properly in a few years and I miss it.

Florida? Nope, i'm from Bulgaria (EU). It's freezing here rn, and still lot of couples outside every night - going to bars, clubs, restaurants etc.
Low IQ moment, I was looking at some other post. I don't believe they are going out outside every night. I live in the 2 million capital, in a neighborhood filled to the brim with cafes and restaurants and after 9 PM it's dead here. If you really can't stomach other people change your night walks to morning walks. At 6 AM there is no way there will be people on the streets aside from joggers (not the ones we know from the media), old people and dog lovers. Sets a good morning routine too.

Low IQ moment, I was looking at some other post. I don't believe they are going out outside every night. I live in the 2 million capital, in a neighborhood filled to the brim with cafes and restaurants and after 9 PM it's dead here. If you really can't stomach other people change your night walks to morning walks. At 6 AM there is no way there will be people on the streets aside from joggers (not the ones we know from the media), old people and dog lovers. Sets a good morning routine too.
Just wake up at 5 AM theory :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Its the holidays what do you expect. I'm gonna rot inside as much as I can.

I get a sudden urge to punch/kick something whenever I see couples especially when I find the female attractive

Genuinely wanna GTA 5 in those moments

I get a sudden urge to punch/kick something whenever I see couples especially when I find the female attractive

Genuinely wanna GTA 5 in those moments
Yep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back