Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Well, up in Twenty-Eighteen if you ain't Chad this is what you should expect...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Mother-of-four, 33, reveals what it's like to live with her partner AND her ex-husband together with their six children

4E7BC32600000578-5979757-image-a-1_1532275394089.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...x-husband-new-partner-trios-six-children.html

That guy on the left could definitely do better. Some guys enjoy being cucks, that's just how it is.

A true Chad/Beta relationship....fucking proper textbook form...

Lindsay and Mike (the Chad ...LOL), pictured, moved in with Chris after being evicted from their home last year

Holy Fuck! It truly is over. Apparently the incel who doesn't get laid would like to meet another woman....sounds like a truecel scenario.

'Some people have asked if I sleep with both of them, so I have to not get offended because I guess it’s a natural question,' Lindsay said.
'But the answer is NO. It still works, it just takes some explaining.

You gotta be a gigacuck to get cucked by that guy on the right (which is the case for the guy on the left).

That guy on the left could definitely do better. Some guys enjoy being cucks, that's just how it is.
old, beerbelly and sub8. Yeah he should be killing it dating wise.

just lol...I guess you can sometimes be thankful to be incel...

4E7BC30200000578-5979757-image-a-5_1532275440028.jpg

old, beerbelly and sub8. Yeah he should be killing it dating wise.
With women his age who aren't overly obese and want him to be their cuck, yes.

Of course he wouldn't do well with young and hot women, but that doesn't mean he has to cuck himself.

You know, I'm just done desiring a relationship. This world is gross, it's sick. Yeah, I'm ugly, yeah maybe it's partly sour grapes, but so what? I can see maggots crawling through the grapes even though I can't reach them. Going to continue with my ascension plan but going to cut out all the stuff about getting laid. Just going to focus on self-improvement and making friends. Fuck this world, no one should have to deal with such sick relationships, even cuckolds. It's just wrong. The world should be better than this.

With women his age who aren't overly obese or want him to be her cuck, yes.

Of course he wouldn't do well with young and hot women, but that doesn't mean he has to cuck himself.
they don´t need him. They can get an early-mid 20s chadlite.