Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel well, my first year at uni came to an end... senior year is next

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I typed this thread back like 8.5 months ago. I had hope it would happen but i kinda knew deep down it wouldn't. i went to community college for 4 years and dealt with severe OCD the whole time, i put the OCD past me after that but dealt with a gap year under quarantine. now i transferred to uni. i live in an apartment now and this year was horrible.

first of all, i struggled like hell making friends. i joined a transfer discord server but people there typed every 5 seconds and i didn't have time to use it all the fuckin time. if you didn't use it addictively, you didn't manage to become friends with people on there. pretty soon, all the transfer students there formed their peer groups from there and it was too little too late. god damn it. i went to a transfer student party. the admin, a grad student who graduated early and had just turned 21 who was never transfer student, threw the party in her apartment near the campus. i met my only friend i made at uni. he was a metalhead like me. he possibly has autism like me based on what i noticed about him, but he's really high-functioning and has good social skills and thus can blend in decently with NTs. he also has a stacylite girlfriend he met in HS cohabits with (HS is the easiest time to find a GF). he's also a 6/10 and 6'1.

I met a couple dudes there, but one of them i tried to reach out to to hang out with and it didn't work out, got left on sent a little later by him on discord. i met this 6'6 dreadlocked tyrone there who liked music, but a little later left on delivered. i met this skinny guy with a strong jawline but 5/10 appearance, but he was an impatient prick and we and a couple other humans went ice skating together and he got impatient with me because i was acting mentally nervous about some shit in my mind. he also got mad at me thinking i was pushy about hanging out.

i then tried joining clubs. i joined a couple clubs but many you didn't see the same people each time so i couldn't meet people. i joined flag football but the guys there didn't give us all the dates so i couldn't go anymore after going twice. i joined rugby club and it was actually cool. i met this dude there and i went with him to a tailgate for a football game and met his best friend and a couple other dudes he knew, but he got a shoulder injury during rugby and couldn't go to rugby anymore and quit. i lost contact with him and we'd only see each other passing by on campus or in the gym once in a while. we had a lot in common it sucks we couldn't see each other anymore.

i met this dude in my statistics class, we chatted a lot and texted each other about the HW. he wasn't able to hang out often due to social anxiety, and he got flakey with even his own friends but he also sometimes had plans on the weekend sometimes. we hung out once at a place to study together. but the semester ended and we never saw each other again.

rugby was admittedly cool. a chang (the best looking asian guy i've seen) and some black haired white chad were captains. the chang dude looked like richard ramirez and i remember we had pizza at a pizza place. we also had a house rager party at his house and he had a sorority there. i didn't talk to any of them out of shyness but one of the dudes hooked up with her and they made out repeatedly. i hung out with a guy from rugby club at the party and we got numbers but reaching out to him, he replied once but then a bit later ghosted me, left on delivered. he kinda ignored me the rest of rugby. that chang dude had a backyard house party with the boy and girl rugby clubs a couple weeks later. that was some fun shit. i remember some blond hair blue eye stacylite and i started talking there and had a conversation. a bit later she talked with her friends most of the time. we all had pizza, s'mores and beer. i remember i said something (i can't remember what it is) and some guys thought it was funny and then that blond chick asked what i said and they told her and she started laughing hard at what i said. i remember another time at the event i did something kinda funny and she smiled at her friend and pointed out how she thought i was so cool. she spent most of her time talking to her friends so i couldn't just walk up and talk too much, but that's the closest opportunity i had to asking someone out.

spring semester i had roommates but they were seniors about to graduate and they basically ignored me. they were always in their rooms. it sucked. now they're going to be gone. i joined a professional co-ed honors frat. i tried joining clubs but they were all zoom this time and the look fair was all online so i had to send messages which most clubs didn't reply. in my frat, (not a social frat so i ain't no chad), there was a currycel, a chadpreet, a tall guy with a normie face, some random normie who doesn't drink or party, some tall chad with a stacy GF, a bunch of chicks, and some norwooding low-tier normie who combs over a lot (just like me). there were some other fuckers there too. one of the chicks there threw an apartment party a couple weeks ago and i went and got wasted, she invited all of us. the whole frat also had dinner together many times and shit. we still don't know each other that well but fuck it. anyways, i got ZERO dates. no opportunities. i didn't meet many girls at college. i didn't get to know people in the frat yet, so i didn't make friends, just acquintances. i only made occasional brief acquaintances this whole year. only made one close friend and two borderline casual friends i see from time to time (one is a gingercel and the other is a chubby latino dude who tried to rush frats but failed).

well. better luck next year. (doubt it'll get better).

Last edited:
I didn’t read that shit ,how the fuck you go to senior like that ?

This is my fifth year and I’m starting a different school next year ,starting over cuz it’s hard and I can’t do it ,fuck my life

I typed this thread back like 8.5 months ago. I had hope it would happen but i kinda knew deep down it wouldn't. i went to community college for 4 years and dealt with severe OCD the whole time, i put the OCD past me after that but dealt with a gap year under quarantine. now i transferred to uni. i live in an apartment now and this year was horrible.

first of all, i struggled like hell making friends. i joined a transfer discord server but people there typed every 5 seconds and i didn't have time to use it all the fuckin time. if you didn't use it addictively, you didn't manage to become friends with people on there. pretty soon, all the transfer students there formed their peer groups from there and it was too little too late. god damn it. i went to a transfer student party. the admin, a grad student who graduated early and had just turned 21 who was never transfer student, threw the party in her apartment near the campus. i met my only friend i made at uni. he was a metalhead like me. he possibly has autism like me based on what i noticed about him, but he's really high-functioning and has good social skills and thus can blend in decently with NTs. he also has a stacylite girlfriend he met in HS cohabits with (HS is the easiest time to find a GF). he's also a 6/10 and 6'1.

I met a couple dudes there, but one of them i tried to reach out to to hang out with and it didn't work out, got left on sent a little later by him on discord. i met this 6'6 dreadlocked tyrone there who liked music, but a little later left on delivered. i met this skinny guy with a strong jawline but 5/10 appearance, but he was an impatient prick and we and a couple other humans went ice skating together and he got impatient with me because i was acting mentally nervous about some shit in my mind. he also got mad at me thinking i was pushy about hanging out.

i then tried joining clubs. i joined a couple clubs but many you didn't see the same people each time so i couldn't meet people. i joined flag football but the guys there didn't give us all the dates so i couldn't go anymore after going twice. i joined rugby club and it was actually cool. i met this dude there and i went with him to a tailgate for a football game and met his best friend and a couple other dudes he knew, but he got a shoulder injury during rugby and couldn't go to rugby anymore and quit. i lost contact with him and we'd only see each other passing by on campus or in the gym once in a while. we had a lot in common it sucks we couldn't see each other anymore.

i met this dude in my statistics class, we chatted a lot and texted each other about the HW. he wasn't able to hang out often due to social anxiety, and he got flakey with even his own friends but he also sometimes had plans on the weekend sometimes. we hung out once at a place to study together. but the semester ended and we never saw each other again.

rugby was admittedly cool. a chang (the best looking asian guy i've seen) and some black haired white chad were captains. the chang dude looked like richard ramirez and i remember we had pizza at a pizza place. we also had a house rager party at his house and he had a sorority there. i didn't talk to any of them out of shyness but one of the dudes hooked up with her and they made out repeatedly. i hung out with a guy from rugby club at the party and we got numbers but reaching out to him, he replied once but then a bit later ghosted me, left on delivered. he kinda ignored me the rest of rugby. that chang dude had a backyard house party with the boy and girl rugby clubs a couple weeks later. that was some fun shit. i remember some blond hair blue eye stacylite and i started talking there and had a conversation. a bit later she talked with her friends most of the time. we all had pizza, s'mores and beer. i remember i said something (i can't remember what it is) and some guys thought it was funny and then that blond chick asked and they told her and she started laughing hard. i remember another time at the event i did something kinda funny and she smiled at her friend and pointed out how she thought i was so cool. she spent most of her time talking to her friends so i couldn't just walk up and talk too much, but that's the closest opportunity i had to asking someone out.

spring semester i had roommates but they were seniors about to graduate and they basically ignored me. they were always in their rooms. it sucked. now they're going to be gone. i joined a professional co-ed honors frat. i tried joining clubs but they were all zoom this time and the look fair was all online so i had to send messages which most clubs didn't reply. in my frat, (not a social frat so i ain't no chad), there was a currycel, a chadpreet, a tall guy with a normie face, some random normie who doesn't drink or party, some tall chad with a stacy GF, a bunch of chicks, and some norwooding low-tier normie who combs over a lot (just like me). there were some other fuckers there too. one of the chicks there threw an apartment party a couple weeks ago and i went and got wasted, she invited all of us. the whole frat also had dinner together many times and shit. we still don't know each other that well but fuck it. anyways, i got ZERO dates. no opportunities. i didn't meet many girls at college. i didn't get to know people in the frat yet, so i didn't make friends, just acquintances. i only made occasional brief acquaintances this whole year. only made one close friend and two borderline casual friends i see from time to time (one is a gingercel and the other is a chubby latino dude who tried to rush frats but failed).

well. better luck next year. (doubt it'll get better).
this sound like you were a Becky trying to see how many guys would pass you around before finding a bf

@METALMILITA88 well read it. you might like it

Private schools are really expensive here and we’re poor but I’m getting scholarship cuz I wasn’t the depressed before

Social mogs half the forum, I never do any fun shit just eat, sleep, cope and wage

it is IMPOSSIBLE to meet others outside of highschool + college

@METALMILITA88 well read it. you might like it
Sounds like you’re too stuck in your head to enjoy it you have way more opportunities for friends and GF than lots of us.

All that effort and you only met a couple girls that you actually talked to and had opportunities with kek. And this in uni too where you’re surrounded by young foids. Irl dating is dead, it’s becoming exclusively online now.

Sounds like you’re too stuck in your head to enjoy it you have way more opportunities for friends and GF than lots of us.
No I don’t have a social life much. I’m alone most weekends

>I will never be a normie uni freshman in the primest, most hedonistic, freest time of my life, climbing into girl's windows and fucking them in their dorm room, skating around campus and hiding in its hidden nooks and crannies to smoke weed, and using the urban geography that's unlike 99% of the US to do parkour
Follow

>I will never be a normie uni freshman in the primest, most hedonistic, freest time of my life, climbing into girl's windows and fucking them in their dorm room, skating around campus and hiding in its hidden nooks and crannies to smoke weed, and using the urban geography that's unlike 99% of the US to do parkour
View attachment 611647
That’s hardly what I am

I entered this year and recently got expelled from the university for poor performance, now I am a NEET

Last edited:
Start an incel frat.

Did you try gymcelling at all? If you did, any progress?

i put the OCD past me after that but dealt with a gap year under quarantine. now i transferred to uni. i live in an apartment now and this year was horrible.
wtf we are literally the same person its crazy

are you 24 like me?
no i'm 20 lmao. i didnt go to community college or take a gap year. but i followed the same character arc as you pretty much. i had severe ocd too.

no i'm 20 lmao. i didnt go to community college or take a gap year. but i followed the same character arc as you pretty much. i had severe ocd too.
I’d rather be 20 than 24. I hate my age

Male "friends" are only worth it if they have social connections that can help you socialize with the females that they know, even then still bad, even harder to find a female to hookup or start something with zero social circle, comes down to luck or curse, after uni it is even more impossible and hopeless since above 25 everyone is already tired and lived enough of their best years and experiences, only pretentious adults after it with an already determined future; at 25 it is where most of the hope die, but hope is the only thing left so, for what for?

Male "friends" are only worth it if they have social connections that can help you socialize with the females that they know, even then still bad, even harder to find a female to hookup or start something with zero social circle, comes down to luck or curse, after uni it is even more impossible and hopeless since above 25 everyone is already tired and lived enough of their best years and experiences, only pretentious adults after it with an already determined future; at 25 it is where most of the hope die, but hope is the only thing left so, for what for?
When I graduate I prolly will be still a virgin

Ed Kemper is my hero he killed 9 foids:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I have 4 days left of high school senior year kek. I thought that this previous year would be the one and even remember making threads about it last summer kek. Just like all the previous years, it was a complete fail. Not one person asked me for a Snapchat, my number or asked to hang out after school, fucking brutal.

I’ll be in college in less than 4 months and the next 4 years of it will likely be the same except I could probably cope better. I couldn’t even compete with teens younger than me, I can’t imagine how bad it’ll be with trying to compete with grown ass men. Really is over.

When I graduate I prolly will be still a virgin
:blackpill:

View attachment 611647
I wouldn't want to anyway. I only wanna fuck. Drugs and alcohol seem overrated