Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well it looks like the bread and circuses have been cut off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
No sports, movies or tv coming out due to corona. Video games exist but only one I can think of coming out is the last of us 2 and after the plot got leaked it’s sales are looking pretty bad. I mean even in the US we’ve almost had really bad food shortages that we missed by sheer luck and government interference. And it looks like a second wave is already hitting due to lessening restrictions. Not even counting what’s going on with the economy.

the last of us 2 and after the plot got leaked it’s sales are looking pretty bad
tenor.gif

It will sell millions. It's the sequel to "the Citizen Kane of gaming".

tenor.gif

It will sell millions. It's the sequel to "the Citizen Kane of gaming".
Tons of people are flipping out about it and are cancelling pre orders. I don’t doubt a lot of people will buy it but it’s looking pretty bad.

I mean even in the US we’ve almost had really bad food shortages that we missed by sheer luck and government interference.
Here in pooland it's the raining for the first time in many months. Drought is predicted to make food prices rise, as if the covid crisis wasn't enough. The times are biblical not gonna lie, 2020 will make or break humanity.

#thanksjews

SHUT UP AND STARE AT THE SCREEN WHILE WE KILL YOU STUPID GOYIM!

I just play 90's fps, they are cheap and really fucking good
full

And it looks like a second wave is already hitting due to lessening restrictions. Not even counting what’s going on with the economy.
Lifefuel.

Tons of people are flipping out about it and are cancelling pre orders. I don’t doubt a lot of people will buy it but it’s looking pretty bad.
Is it some sjw crap I heard? What leaked?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back