Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Well, I knew it was only a matter of time

I guess the age pill hit him hard
QeKoxfI.jpg

He's a Jewish puppet so personally I wouldn't doubt it.

Neil detyson sounds so low iq

Neil datAss Tyson

I respect his pop science more than that bill nye faggot. Bill Nye isn’t even a scientist, he’s an engineer

I guess the age pill hit him hard
QeKoxfI.jpg

Wonder why we can "shame" famous (ugly) men merely for showing that they even have sexual interests while we can't "shame" famous women for cheating on their husbands and shit. Society is so fucking cucked these days.

Neil SMOKE LE GRASS tyson :soy:

Glad to see whiteys favorite high iq deathnic is finally experiencing the reality of cucked society.

Maybe she just needed new shoes and purse and horse dildos

He’s a forced meme by soyboy redditors tbh

Not surprised one bit, blacks are insanely high T they just cant control themselves

Wtf those allegation are 10 years old.

Foids will be coming out of wood work with their allocation and since there is no way to prove that rape happened 10 years ago, the guy will 109% get the blame.

a ugly man having sex because he has status and fame is not fair in the eyes of foids so they will do these type of bullshit to punish ugly men who ascended with these tools

I respect his pop science more than that bill nye faggot. Bill Nye isn’t even a scientist, he’s an engineer

They're both mere fodder for intellectually pubescent normies and neckbeards who occasionally like to pretend as if they really give a rat's ass about "SCIENCE!" Usually only when arguing with their conservative relatives/acquaintances on FB and the like is their cringeworthy "SCIENCE!" shtick invoked.

dude was exposed as a liar already, he jumped on the sjw train for status

pHRUfV7.gif

His views were always idiotic

Glad to see whiteys favorite high iq deathnic is finally experiencing the reality of cucked society.
Yes and hilariously, all of the same mayos who were his "fans" or "friends" will now shun and turn their backs on him, in order to look better themselves lol, it's over for him.

Since you're into the Jew blaming as well why don't you make a video on it cuckdioeee
I probably would have in the past, but if I do that now i'll get banned off YouTube for hatespeech. Almost as if some group of people doesn't want you to talk about them or something :waitwhat: