Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL well i finally did it

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
couldn't take it anymore and decided to go to a massage parlor with happy ending

here to answer any questions

well, my experience, it was pretty relaxing but then again nothing very special tbh... was pretty dissapointing in the end

the only thing afterwards i kept thinking was: just LOL that people simp so hard for THIS feeling....

those "friends" i had who broke all contact with me when they got GFs

all those fuckers that waste millions on divorces, just get rekt, they give up so much of their life for pussy

and then, its not really anything special in the end? just fucking lol at this world

sex is nothing without validation

cause u were paying her
doesn't matter i'm too dumb to realize that and in the moment i felt like it was "real"

keep coping. sex ain't even shit

i think i need to gtfo here because getting laid isn't gonna cure my inceldom, even if i get with a "real" girl nothing will change in my life

doesn't matter i'm too dumb to realize that and in the moment i felt like it was "real"

i think i need to gtfo here because getting laid isn't gonna cure my inceldom, even if i get with a "real" girl nothing will change in my life
Bye.

are you it wasn't you?
just lol, does anyone here actually ever expect to be validated by a real girl during sex without paying? it won't happen in a million years

so then sex isn't even worth shit.

then what?

good luck then.

Sounds like you need a loyal gf

was it sex or just the handjob

im too low IQ to realize that in the moment, it felt real to me

Fair enough. You took initiative and that deserves some respect. No waiting around for a “dream girl” or things to happen organically when everything in life has suggested that not happening.

Sounds like you need a loyal gf

ab8.jpg

was it sex or just the handjob
everything dude it was just this girl who did it from her own house, basically was just chilling at the girls place and got massage and then did everything.

she was like 8/10? asian with good body

still would have been better to stay at home and fap because i had to go by public transport for 3 hours

Which place boyo?

which will most likely never happen for me, i still don't have anything on tinder....
but you had a plan anyway to move so youll find one right?

I mean this is what he wants right? Ik it's hard as fuck to find one and you need to be decent looking

Yeah but good luck ever finding one these days without Chad looks.

but you had a plan anyway to move so youll find one right?
dude i even got rejected for the fucking volunteering job i applied to, so i couldn't take it anymore and I went over to that girls place.

i don't think there's hope for me and even if i go to asia it won't ever be the same - there will be language barrier, we will have completely different interests, and then i'll still only be liked for being white, which isn't true validation either. either i get a native blonde stacy GF or nothing

I will never pay for sex.

dude i even got rejected for the fucking volunteering job i applied to, so i couldn't take it anymore and I went over to that girls place.

i don't think there's hope for me and even if i go to asia it won't ever be the same - there will be language barrier, we will have completely different interests, and then i'll still only be liked for being white, which isn't true validation either. either i get a native blonde stacy GF or nothing
being liked for being white is the same as being liked only for your looks.

Did you do it with a condom? I have heard that a condom takes a lot of pleasure away

Its more love than sex, we wouldnt know though

Its more love than sex, we wouldnt know though
first off i probably won't ever find someone that loves me

second, if i DO, it will be some girl who has been ran through by chads before..... and love from a broken person means what to me??

most girls my age have been through countless of chads and their heart is still probably with the last EX who dumped them

after being red/blackpilled most guys that got laid before just go MGTOW or go pump and dump, none of those have love, just sex... because those guys say that girls can't really love you anyway.

then if u cant date anyone with love, and sex also isn't even shit, wtf is the point of anything anymore

and btw the reason i said "couldn't take it anymore and decided to go to a massage parlor with happy ending"

was because my plan to go to asia has been DESTROYED - i got REJECTED for VOLUNTEERING WORK because they thought i would not FIT IN WITH THE TEAM

on top of that, the last match i had on tinder UNMATCHED ME

You have already been damaged beyond repair there's no 'curing'. Maybe if you get a girlfrend by conventional means but even then you will still be blackpilled and scarred. It's over if you fucked up your formative years

first off i probably won't ever find someone that loves me

second, if i DO, it will be some girl who has been ran through by chads before..... and love from a broken person means what to me??

most girls my age have been through countless of chads and their heart is still probably with the last EX who dumped them

after being red/blackpilled most guys that got laid before just go MGTOW or go pump and dump, none of those have love, just sex... because those guys say that girls can't really love you anyway.

then if u cant date anyone with love, and sex also isn't even shit, wtf is the point of anything anymore

> Girls cant really love you

COPE

THeir love though is reserved for chad

and do i look like CHAD????????
Your signature is huge cope. Do you think a curry girl or an asian wont go for chad given the opportunity?

> Girls cant really love you

COPE

THeir love though is reserved for chad

A girl can only love you if she's physically attracted to you I agree. But you don't need to be chad you just need to be somewhat physically attractive to the femoid

A girl can only love you if she's physically attracted to you I agree. But you don't need to be chad you just need to be somewhat physically attractive to the femoid
Yeah i agree. I just wanted to emphasize it

Your signature is huge cope. Do you think a curry girl or an asian wont go for chad given the opportunity?
that's not the issue, for western women often not even chad is good enough - that is my problem with them

I want to do that but it's too risky. I don't wat to be an incel in jail.

Was it sucky sucky, fucky fucky or just a handy.

Western Europe.
I had the exact same experience as OP last Saturday, I was bored and couldn't cope anymore so I went to a Thai massage place. Some of them offer BJs and penetration but I only got a handjob, pretty disappointing tbh. Then again I already came during the massage so I couldn't even stay hard or cum during the handy. The best part was kissing and cuddling her, it felt magical to feel the touch of someone other than my own parents. I'd never before felt the naked touch of another human being.

I had the exact same experience as OP last Saturday, I was bored and couldn't cope anymore so I went to a Thai massage place. Some of them offer BJs and penetration but I only got a handjob, pretty disappointing tbh. Then again I already came during the massage so I couldn't even stay hard or cum during the handy. The best part was kissing and cuddling her, it felt magical to feel the touch of someone other than my own parents. I'd never before felt the naked touch of another human being.

Penetration? Wut. I thought those Thai places only gave handjobs.. jfl. There is a Thai massage place nearby but I can't go because of religious beliefs. How much did you pay for it? Was the girl cute?