Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL well i finally did it

Penetration? Wut. I thought those Thai places only gave handjobs.. jfl. There is a Thai massage place nearby but I can't go because of religious beliefs. How much did you pay for it? Was the girl cute?
I think I paid 120€ for an hour. I thought she was fairly cute with a tight petite body and nice tits. What kind of religious beliefs prevent you from doing it.

I think I paid 120€ for an hour. I thought she was fairly cute with a tight petite body and nice tits. What kind of religious beliefs prevent you from doing it.

120 euros? Jeez. That's pretty expensive, ngl. Well pre-marital sex, even stuff like kissing, is forbidden in my religion so I can't do any of that. I'm even supposed to lower my gaze, even if a femoid would walk naked right in front of me.

120 euros? Jeez. That's pretty expensive, ngl. Well pre-marital sex, even stuff like kissing, is forbidden in my religion so I can't do any of that. I'm even supposed to lower my gaze, even if a femoid would walk naked right in front of me.
You're willingly committed to that stuff?

Paying for intimacy is the only choice for us truecels.

If I had the looks, I'd just get high off of all the validation I'd be getting, but I wouldn't use it to become a slayer. But alas I'm a truecel. KEK.

If I had the looks, I'd just get high off of all the validation I'd be getting, but I wouldn't use it to become a slayer. But alas I'm a truecel. KEK.
Feels bad man.

:feelsrope:

=( Have you ever posted a pic of yourself? If not send me a pic boyo.
I sent you my pic, don't you remember. At least I thought it was you.

second, if i DO, it will be some girl who has been ran through by chads before
M8 ur incel. if ur not a teenager and therefore wasting your time online when you're in the best years of your life with the highest chances to escape incel, if ur not a teenager, stop thinking about virgins and love. its too late. Love you can find if you somehow escape. But not virgins. Any virgin at an older age is going to be a whole mess of crazy and trouble. No half decent looking girl makes it passed 18, hell these days 15, without being fucked unless she's got SERIOUS issues.

so sex is overrated?

Does canada have soap girls? I thought i saw some shady places on my wechat