Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well guys.. haircut game fucking worked

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Legit happened no more than 1 min ago.. I go out of a baber and 2 secs later a girl comes up.. looking good but sounds like a crackhead.  So she asks what time is it.. I tell her the time. And she asks "wanna do business?" and I am like "what do you mean and she says "sex". Ofc I told her no but guys you see.. haircut works, within 5 secs of getting it I was approached by a femoid wanting sex

IncelTears were right all along!
>not cutting your hair to get offered a blowjob by a nasty crackhead in a dark ally
>current year
Lol @ you volcels

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:  I bet you showered before hand to? didn't you? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Why the fuck would you ever refuse this lol

if you showered beforehand, it would've been like 3 girls asking you what time it is and if you want to have a 4-way

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:  I bet you showered before hand to? didn't you? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I really miss the good ol' shower meme. It died off here.

NuMale said:
I really miss the good ol' shower meme. It died off here.

many things died off when we were purged off le reddit

She sensed your confidence.

Should have asked her to suck your cawk

Than god you remembered to take that shower, wouldn't have worked without out.

ngl I almost popped a boner when she said 'sex'

St.Tropez said:
NekoStance said:
Why say no
I don't want crackhead aids plus I will never in my life pay for sex.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I bet you showered before hand to? didn't you? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Only yesterday :c I think showering still has model/chad
effect for 2-3 days.

Also I am wondering what would he reaction be if I said "nah I am will do it for free".. mb she legit wanted to fuck. I mean why would she approach? Is it because I am an incel and easy target to make money off or is it because MAYBE SOMEHOW she found me attractive and actually wanted it.. I know cope..

I bet you smiled more too. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heh: :heh: 

CONGRATS!

Cool story, bro.

OMG I NEED A HAIRCUT TO BECOME CHAD TOO!

I really pity baldcels. Haircut game is our strongest tool.

jagged0 said:
OMG I NEED A HAIRCUT TO BECOME CHAD TOO!

Haircut + Smile more + Shower = Ascension to Chad

They were right all along!

Kointo said:
Haircut + Smile more + Shower = Ascension to Chad

They were right all along!

So true! I wish I took a hundred more showers and took more haircuts before.

I walked out of McD's with Rick & Morty soy sauce and normies offered to suck my cock.

sepelion said:
I walked out of McD's with Rick & Morty soy sauce and normies offered to suck my cock.

I'm not surprised. The amount of autism from that szechuan sauce incident is astounding.

sepelion said:

It truly was the most valuable substance on Earth for approximately a week.

Solitarian_Walker said:
It truly was the most valuable substance on Earth for approximately a week.

I liked Rick and Morty, but the reddit autism surrounding it is atrocious.

Kointo said:
I liked Rick and Morty, but the reddit autism surrounding it is atrocious.

I've never watched it.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I've never watched it.

It's an entertaining cartoon. It just has a terrible group of autistic fanatics that think a McDonald's sauce is God's fluid itself, and a guy turning himself into a pickle and yelling "PICKLE RICK!" is the pinnacle of comedy.

Kointo said:
It's an entertaining cartoon. It just has a terrible group of autistic fanatics that think a McDonald's sauce is a God's fluid itself, and a guy turning himself into a pickle and yelling "PICKLE RICK!" is the pinnacle of comedy.

I never understood the premise of the show. why are they always going to different universes and shit?

Kointo said:
It's an entertaining cartoon. It just has a terrible group of autistic fanatics that think a McDonald's sauce is God's fluid itself, and a guy turning himself into a pickle and yelling "PICKLE RICK!" is the pinnacle of comedy.

You need at least an IQ of 200 to understand the show.

I never understood the premise of the show. why are they always going to different universes and shit?

Why? Because they can. Why wouldn't you want to travel from universe to universe?

Kointo said:
Why? Because they can. Why wouldn't you want to travel from universe to universe?

What is the plot of the show. I could never figure it out i'm to autistic

CopingGymcel said:
You need at least an IQ of 200 to understand the show.

You have to understand the concept of the fourth dimension to watch Rick and Morty. Only for intellectuals.

What is the plot of the show. I could never figure it out i'm to autistic

Rick Sanchez is the smartest human in the multiverse. He has no morals, and doesn't really value family, but he ends up moving in with his daughter, his son in law, his granddaughter, and most importantly his grandson, Morty. Rick and Morty travel across the multiverse, and entertaining adventures ensue. Etc..etc...

Weed said:
St.Tropez said:
NekoStance said:
Why say no
I don't want crackhead aids plus I will never in my life pay for sex.
Sounds like she might have given you a freebie tbh, or at least a very good discount

NekoStance said:
Sounds like she might have given you a freebie tbh, or at least a very good discount

Your avi gave me a good kek

sepelion said:
normie boys?