Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Well,actually the problem is in your guys"

she is right tho,study the concept of Ubermensch

If so, then we will simply redistribute foids as resource they indeed are. Also nice pfp.

Attachments

• Stańczyk.webm
    3.7 MB
I'm not reading that.

Whenever a woman posts something on two x chromosomes it's always the most stretched out word salad that says the same thing over and over. Women are amazing at blabbing.

Dnr stupid whore

It is partially fault of men but not ones like us - specifically kikes.

They made feminism to destabilize society and make money. Notice who was the inventor of sewing machines foids were mostly working with back in the days and who would benefit of ones getting harm during work they're not made for.

Notice, that foids were facing the same treatment for thousands of years before and never tried to do anything about it.They're evil by nature but also stupid and easy to control.

Foids trying to take responsibility for a nanosecond challenge (impossible)

I will never settle for less than Chad even if society collapses :foidSoy:

This retarded shit again.

No, I don't want to open up to my male friends. I don't want to get a hug from my male friends.

I want hugs from WOMEN. That's the whole fucking POINT. I don't feel the need to get a hug from a fucking man.

These dumb foids really think the only reason we don't want to get hugs from men is 'toxic masculinity'. It's fucking stupid. WE WANT IT FROM WOMEN, NOT FROM MEN. GET IT IN YOUR SKULLS!

And the male loneliness crisis can absolutely be solved by women by them lowering their standards.

If women don't give in, men in the future, 150 years from now, will have to take drastic measures.

forsen has to take responsibilities

Notice, that foids were facing the same treatment for thousands of years before and never tried to do anything about it.They're evil by nature but also stupid and easy to control.

If women don't give in, men in the future, 150 years from now, will have to take drastic measures.
I'd say it'll happen earlier. Probably less than 10 years in Korea (where both sides are radicalizing and men soon will have nothing to lose) and it'll encourage more guys everywhere else

Feminism:
Women have a problem: men need to solve it
Men have a problem: men need to solve it

i can't read foid essays. i need someone to summarize the main points. i should invent something that forces language to be efficient. english is the language of foids. gives them too much freedom to play word games and hide their deception

No one actually disagrees that it isn't US. This is a sneaky feminist
re-frame they got away with.

The argument is thus: If I am a healthy working man who has indulged in forms of
self improvement and I ask out women for 15+ years and can't get a date, is this
a reflection of me or is it a reflection of a form of discrimination in society?

Black men had issues getting dates with white women in the 1960s. Infact it was
pretty harsh. Once the social value of black men increased so did interracial marriage
rates.

The answer: Raise the social value of conventionally unattractive men. Unattractive men then
start getting a few dates and have no reason to hang on incel forums. Simple solution but seems
rather problematic.

''All incels must be put in jail''

i can't read foid essays. i need someone to summarize the main points. i should invent something that forces language to be efficient. english is the language of foids. gives them too much freedom to play word games and hide their deception

Stop reposting TwoX these skanky roast beef flap sea creatures don't need any publicity.

not reading a single letter written by dumb, brainless cum dumpster :feelsjuice:

Whenever a woman posts something on two x chromosomes it's always the most stretched out word salad that says the same thing over and over. Women are amazing at blabbing.
Shut their yap

Marriage and healthy reproduction is a necessity for survival.

Taking advice from a thing that has never experienced any struggle in it's life is hilarious.
Foids have zero self awareness

she is right tho,study the concept of Ubermensch
Ubermench cannot mean one particular thing,the ubermench creates his own meaning,he follows his own path,enduress suffering because without rain the rainbow cannot appeal,he strives for the impossible.I dont know how Nietzsche's philosophy is related to this.

It’s not going to he solved by women because women have never solved anything.

Men are lonely bcs they most are getting more and more deprived of needs. They are deprived of their needs because of WOMANs.

I'd say it'll happen earlier. Probably less than 10 years in Korea (where both sides are radicalizing and men soon will have nothing to lose) and it'll encourage more guys everywhere else
Lifefuel

Foids need to be sex slaves for truecels for all the harm they've caused us

It is partially fault of men but not ones like us - specifically kikes.

They made feminism to destabilize society and make money. Notice who was the inventor of sewing machines foids were mostly working with back in the days and who would benefit of ones getting harm during work they're not made for.

Kikes are matriarchal. Male kikes have no power in their societies.

> as someone who struggled with making friends

But then she describes herself making friends quite easily. No woman knows the degree of ostracism and isolation ugly/ awkward men face. I did shitloads of extracirriculars all through k-12. Did any of those people give an iota of a shit about me? Nope. She talks about going to events she's invited to even if she feels lazy, as if people like us ever get invited to hang out.

I ain't reading allat :feelskek:

Reading that gave me a tumor

foids would do anything but help men

Aint reading allat. And we all know women on dating apps only go for chads

To solve this crisis requires emulating people who were successful like the communists when they marched to Berlin or the Congolese there were no incels during war seeing as a pack of ciggies was all a Foid was worth.

She's right but comes to the conclusion in the wrong way, Foids will never be able to solve the male loneliness epidemic because they don't want too, sex androids are the only way this gets "solved"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back